✋*** Why You Should Verify! *** ✋

The only verification that means anything, TO US, is those on the various LS sites that are from other people who have met the person, IN PERSON, and vouch for them as not only being real, but as they claim to be. They actually meet and/or attend events, clubs, etc.

How can you attends events if you're only welcome through a click or friend thing.
I just find people in the lifestyle to be very complicated racist and prejudice

How can you attends events if you're only welcome through a click or friend thing.
I just find people in the lifestyle to be very complicated racist and prejudice
No idea what you are talking about…however from your comment I see neither do you. As a black man you can attend Splash Mocha, or join Goodfellas, etc. You don’t say where you are but there any number of groups everywhere that encourage single men to verify and attend for membership. As for your comments on racism I’ve found it to be just the opposite where black men are welcomed and desired. We wouldn’t attend otherwise.

No idea what you are talking about…however from your comment I see neither do you. As a black man you can attend Splash Mocha, or join Goodfellas, etc. You don’t say where you are but there any number of groups everywhere that encourage single men to verify and attend for membership. As for your comments on racism I’ve found it to be just the opposite where black men are welcomed and desired. We wouldn’t attend otherwise.
Why swingers need people personal info we not getting married

I just trying fuck some white pussy that's all

Back