Your First Black

My first was 5 years ago. Never really thought in terms of BBC, just went out on a date with a black man. I didn't give into him right away bc just by the bulge in his pants pressed up against me while he kissed me goodnight gave me pause! IT WAS HUGE!!! Even after when my curiosity and my desire to feel him inside me finally happened it took some time for my pussy to be able to handle his size. Now, we fuck like rabbits, every chance we get, and I wouldn't change it for the world! He is, my King!

My first was 5 years ago. Never really thought in terms of BBC, just went out on a date with a black man. I didn't give into him right away bc just by the bulge in his pants pressed up against me while he kissed me goodnight gave me pause! IT WAS HUGE!!! Even after when my curiosity and my desire to feel him inside me finally happened it took some time for my pussy to be able to handle his size. Now, we fuck like rabbits, every chance we get, and I wouldn't change it for the world! He is, my King!
Soo you don't regret you going black. Look the same for my wife a real bull to open his orizont but i don't know how she will react after that. The bbc she is looking at tv are too big and don't believe they are real.

Soo you don't regret you going black. Look the same for my wife a real bull to open his orizont but i don't know how she will react after that. The bbc she is looking at tv are too big and don't believe they are real.
I don't regret anything about my choice to be with him. He's given me an abundance of love and happiness, something I've never received from anyone before. He will forever be known as the greatest love of my life.

I don't regret anything about my choice to be with him. He's given me an abundance of love and happiness, something I've never received from anyone before. He will forever be known as the greatest love of my life.
Is your husbsnd ok with this? Is just your bull? Or more?

So fucking hot and so beautiful. White women and black men were made for each other to fuck each other to achieve the greatest sexual pleasure. It's the perfect sex.

I do have to say that he and I have the absolute perfect sex. We're completely connected. Mind, body .and soul.
Beautiful. I would love to watch you two. Watching you two would like be watching a perfect work of sexual art. There is nothing more beautiful or sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white women and hung black men fucking. I totally love seeing more and more white women going black for that perfect sex.

My wife's first was a Black classmate in Middle School. During her single years she was 100% blacked with one exception, she had yet to be Black bred. That changed after our wedding day. During our honeymoon, when she was ovulating, she had virtually non-stop bare back interracial sex with five local Black studs. Her ova never had a chance. When we were flying home, she already was carrying the interracial baby that one of those Black studs planted in her recently married, white womb. With that first Black breeding, I became an ultimate cuckold and her white body had become exclusive to Men of Color.

Back