Women, tell us about your first anal sex journey

I got into pegging recently. The first time I took pegging was really difficult even with a small 5 inch dildo. Even now I am scared of taking anything big. So when I watch pictures of women taking huge black cocks up their ass, I feel shocked.

So I have these questions for women
1) When and with whom was your first anal experience?
2) Was your first anal with a black man?
3) How did he get you to do it? Did he ask you nicely or did he just order you to take it?
4) Was it painful at first or were you able to get pleasure out of it? Were you prepared for it?
5) Do you still do it? If yes, what's the maximum size you have taken? Do you have hunger for more?View attachment 6638500
1.) My very first anal experience was with my boyfriend when I was younger.
2.) No he was white.
3.) He didn't really get me to do it. It seemed exciting and enjoyable as well as a way to have sex and not get pregnant at the time.
4.) It was a bit painful at the beginning yes and then a bit sore the following day. I did get some pleasure yes.
5.) Yes it was something I kept doing through the years and became easier and more enjoyable IMO.

I got into pegging recently. The first time I took pegging was really difficult even with a small 5 inch dildo. Even now I am scared of taking anything big. So when I watch pictures of women taking huge black cocks up their ass, I feel shocked.

So I have these questions for women
1) When and with whom was your first anal experience?
2) Was your first anal with a black man?
3) How did he get you to do it? Did he ask you nicely or did he just order you to take it?
4) Was it painful at first or were you able to get pleasure out of it? Were you prepared for it?
5) Do you still do it? If yes, what's the maximum size you have taken? Do you have hunger for more?View attachment 6638500
1.) A man named Matt in my apartment.
2.) Yes he was black.
3.) We both wanted to do it.
4.) A bit of discomfort going in and the first bit and then it was fun.
5.) Yes I still do it and have gotten better and more experienced.

Hi Cathy here the first time was a month after we were married. We were role playing and frank Saud we should try back Dorr. HE got the k y jelly, and it took a painful few minutes to get his cocktail inside of me. As he did he was fingerings me, as I sat on his lap. It was one of the best orgasams I. Had. In October last year's after we got to join a group of 19 couples that the black guy Lester talked me into letting me give him access to my ass
So intense getting a virgin asspussy 😍

Back