Rachel Dolezal

It really does pose an interesting question. Does a person need to be black to represent black interests? Or for that matter Asian or Native American to represent those respective interests. My main question would be: Can she do the job? I haven't been particularly impressed with the job our current president has done on behalf of Black Americans. I think it is much ado without much substance.

I personally don't lose any sleep over it. If this is the greatest issue we are facing in this country, either we are lost completely as a nation or we are fine and just looking for trivial ******* to talk about. But I know for a fact we are not fine so we are completely lost. But my opinion: if Bruce "Call-Me-Caitlin" Jenner says he wants to be a woman, why can't this Rachel chic say she wants to be black?

Thing is, "Caitlin Jenner" is going to make a ton of money of his/her BS, while this screwed up bitch is simply going to have a ruined life after the media gets done with her. Any bets she becomes a single mom raising 2 children by herself before too long? She's had 2 children by 2 different men already .... another future welfare momma. The losers = those children
pic_RealWorld.jpg

Last edited:
I personally don't lose any sleep over it. If this is the greatest issue we are facing in this country, either we are lost completely as a nation or we are fine and just looking for trivial ******* to talk about. But I know for a fact we are not fine so we are completely lost. But my opinion: if Bruce "Call-Me-Caitlin" Jenner says he wants to be a woman, why can't this Rachel chic say she wants to be black?
There is a lot of real non issues that get blown up in the media. I think a lot of it is just the result of a slow news day. As long as the person is doing their job I don't care if it's done by a one horned, one eyed, flying purple people eater. At least as long as it is a legal immigrant.

There is a lot of real non issues that get blown up in the media. I think a lot of it is just the result of a slow news day. As long as the person is doing their job I don't care if it's done by a one horned, one eyed, flying purple people eater. At least as long as it is a legal immigrant.
I am waiting for people to start advocating for a transgender, transracial illegal immigrant, and we have to pay taxes to support it

Back