Post your Taboo Fantasy

I’d like to come home from work and she is fucking a BBC. They tell me to lay down under to get a better view. I clean up the cum. This would be great to have a routine of her feeding me creampies every night from a few regular guys and a few new guys each week. We live in Las Vegas, someday I will ask her to fuck other guys.

Last edited:
My gf makes me strip completely naked and forces me to walk around our apartment complex in the middle of the night. Its kinda cold out so my tiny white cock being to shrivel up and get even smaller. Then when I try to come back in, she locks the glass sliding door and points and laughs at me. Then she proceeds to grab her black dildo and fucks herself while all I can do is watch and hope nobody see.

My wife and I take a trip to Mexico and visit some local establishments. After we sit down I have to use the restroom and while in the restroom I am approached by the manager. He states one of the performers failed to show up and they need some to volunteer. He states my wife would be perfect. I ask what is he thinking and he advises she would be on stage then seduced and participate in a gang bang with 5 extremely hung black men. He asked if she would do it. I respond I would love to watch but i don't think she will. He told me to leave it to him and he could make it happen. I said to go for it. Then he asked some questions about her likes and dislikes.

The asked questions such as favorite position, does she swallow, anal, etc. He then stated I would be restrained and placed in
chastity to add some flair to the scene. I answered all the questions and when asked about her favorite position I answer doggie. It is true but little did I know doggie meant something different to him. He became very excited. He stated if all went as planned he pay me $5,000 for using her. I was excited beyond belief.

I returned to the table to find Valerie on her third ******* and feeling very free. Later I learned she was given X to loosen her up. Once they got her on stage for some bogus reason things really happened fast. I was taken back stage stripped, placed in chastity and bound to a chair. Meanwhile on stage things were moving quite quickly. Valerie was sucking cock and being stripped then strapped down to breeding bench. once all five fucked her and came at least twice she was delirious. Then she was given another ******* and someone walked behind her and sprayed somethin on her pussy. Whatever it was immediately got her hot and bothered. As I was watching this all happen i was startled to see a very large dog being led to the stage on a leash. At the same time a leash was attached to the collar they put on Valerie. The dog was lead up to her pussy and he started sniffing around and was getting very excited. About this time Valerie started to get her wits and was trying to get away. As she startled wigging around the dog mounted her and her movement actually aided him in driving straight into her depths. The dog managed to get almost all of his massive cock into her, then she came and that is all the dog needed to bury himself fully into her. She screamed loudly then shock violently as came again and again. It took an hour for the dogs knot to go down enough to get out of her. during that time the five studs fucked her throat again just for fun.

After the scene was done we were given the money and asked to return again. Valerie shocked me by asking when. The manager said anytime you want. She said expect us in the few days. When we got back to our hotel we cleaned up and slept for 12 hours. Once we woke up she wanted to discuss the previous days events. Wow is all I could say.

I am not married, but my fantasy would be to have a white Southern girl as my wife. She is petite, small sized with beautiful perky breasts with pink areola and and nipples and pink pussy with beautiful pussy lips. However, she is racist and finds interracial stories and pics on my computer and confronts me. I tell her she should try and it would be fun and she might like it. But she gets furious and threatens me to tell my family. So I forget about it.

But one time we are renting a cabin in a secluded campsite during off season and a blig very dark skinned black stud breaks in, ties me up. My wife attacks her but it is of no use. He lifts her up and throws on the bed. She tries to resist, kicks him and hits him with her hands. So he throws himself on her to immobilize her and pins her down. He has her hands grabbed with his hands and lying on her torso but his legs are still on the floor. Holding her down in this way is not very comfortable, so he climbs on the bed with his legs on the bed and aligns his gorgeously contrasting black body on the top of my wife. She is still fumbling to get loose from him but now, as he is totally being on the top of her, she feels his weight on her and soon gets tired of fighting him off. He is quietly laying on the top of her and looking at her face straight in her eyes. Having no other choice, she also looks at him and requests him to let her go. But he smirks and keeps staring into her big beautiful blue eyes.she also keeps looking at him in his brown eyes.

Now instead of being angry, she is intrigued by him.she checks him out and finds him attractive. Soon both of them keep looking into each other's eyes. Saying is that, eyes are connection to the heart, and it certainly seems to true in this case. She remembers the interracial stories and pictures of black man on the top of the white women. She visualizes those white women to be her and the black guy him. Her womanly instinct kicks in, her body wants to submit to this man,her body desires to be taken by this muscular black stud. She feels aroused by the visualization of this charcoal black man on the top of her. The black stud sees my wife's pupils dilating with desire. He lowers his face on her lips. Instinctively she opens her lips and lets him kiss her. By this time her racist mind tells her to move away from him. So when he tries to kiss her second time, she moves her face away. He changes the strategy. He starts playing with her beautiful blonde hair that covers her neck. He lifts her hair and caresses her left side of the neck, plays with her finger on her lips and then unexpectedly kisses her neck. This is her weak point. She moans. Now he nimbles her ear lobe and kisses her neck again. She is lost in emotions and closes her eyes. Soon, he plants a kiss on her lips. She parts her lips and kisses him back. Both of them make slurping sound enjoying each other in passionate kisses. She is so much aroused that she feels her vagina getting wet. Also she feels his hardness on her crouch . So, to feel more comfortable, she adjusts her thighs, but he takes this opportunity to better position himself between her thighs. It feels good, pressure from this intruder on her mind excites her. But he is patient. Soon, he starts kissing her again and reignites her desires. She has her eyes closed and enjoys kissing him back.

He moves his hand to my wife's satin covered breast. She likes to sleep in Satin gown without bra and panty. He moves his fingers around her left globe which is firm but still soft to touch. She likes the sensation, Now he encircles his fingers around her areola, occasionally touching her nipples. she moans , he plays with right breast and then starts kissing her again, thus keeping her passion fire on. Now he takes her hardening left nipple between her lips through her satin gown . She cries with pleasure " ah..." He starts playing with both nipples one by one with his mouth. She is so horny. She moves her arms and pushes his head onto her breasts. He unties both left and right shoulder strings of her satin gown and pulls it down from front to expose her beautiful marble colored breasts with pink areola and pink stiff nipples. He fondles her breasts gently. She likes the pleasure his pressing and squeezing her breasts gives to her. Now he starts sucking on her breasts. She is in heaven. He teases her with gentle bites and occasionally squeezes her breasts very hard. She screams in both pain and pleasure and rubs her mond on his hardness. She pulls him on her and kisses and bites his lips. He squeezes her breasts hard once again and nibbles her nipples and her breasts. She pulls him on her with more ******* and grinds her hips against his. . He understands that she likes it rough as ready to be taken.

He moves his fingers along her slit through satin gown. She moves her hips up to feel more pressure. He removes his pant and soon his charcoal black manhood springs out. She has her eyes still closed enjoying sensation of his fingers roaming up and down her slit. But now, he can't take it any more. He wants to be inside her. He wants his black shaft disappear in her tight pink pussy. So he raises her satin gown and exposes her womanhood. Without any warning, he places head of his big black cock on her pink labia. She is startled. She opens her eyes and she looks at this giant black organ dying to be inside her. She finds his big black dick against her white thighs and pink pussy very erotic.

Even though I am also tied, I am also hard like a rock with the anticipation of this black guy pleasuring my wife. After all, this was my fantasy. Wasn't it?

However things soon changed. My beautiful white wifey was frightened not only by the size of his humongous organ but was also mad at herself for getting aroused by this black guy and fear of possibility getting pregnant by a black guy. Her racist mind takes over, she is not going to let this black guy touch her any more, let alone to be inside her. And possibility of walking with a black baby? She would rather be dead than let that happen, her racist mind thinks. So she started hitting him with her hand and cursing him out with N word. He was getting upset with racial slur, but he was still thinking of of salvaging the situation and hence quickly lay down on the top of her pinning both her hands with his left hand and started fondling her breasts and titties with right hand. Her titles started getting hard again, He sucked on her nipples and now she started both abusing him verbally but also moaning with pleasure. Then he started kissing her. She was angry. So she bit his lip. He got furious and slapped her, pinned her both arms down tightly and raised himself from her body. He was ready to assault her, ready to penetrate her in spite of her resistance to teach her lesson. She saw rage in his eyes, she tried to struggle but she could not move much. She started crying, cursing him and saying sorry for biting his lip. He said that she should have thought of consequences for her misbehaving. She started begging him to let her go and that she was not on birth control. Hearing that, he replied that she needed to be taught a lesson for being a racist. She started pleading but to no avail. He started to move his hip forward to push his black mushroom head between her pink petals, but it won't go. He touched her pussy, it was not wet any more because of fear and her entrance was too small. He understood that it would be difficult to enter her without more lubrication and needed her cooperation. Because of his push, she was expecting his manhood to slide inside her but it didn't happen. So she raised her head and looked down. Sight of his beautiful black mushroom head and shaft in between this white women's legs looked so erotic to her. She started getting excited once again, her bodily desires were taking over but she didn't want to make it obvious. He was thinking how to fuck this white pussy and blacken her. So he proposed to my wife that if she cooperated, he will withdraw when ready to ejaculate. My white racist wifey was getting horny and wanted this black dick disappear deep insider her anyway, she wanted to be taken, she wanted to be filled up by his massive black cock, so she thought it was a win win situation and she agreed to his condition. He was happy. He released grip on her hands and let her be cooperative.

He layed down on her and proceeded to kiss her. She passionately accepted him. At the same time they were darting their tongues in each other's mouth he started playing with her breasts, rolling her nipples gently leaving her moaning. In between he also sucked her tits and kissed her neck. She was on fire. She was getting wet , very wet down there. She wanted them to be one. She desperately wanted him to be inside her. Her breathing became rapid and she was moaning " Oh... Ah...'. She was pulling him onto her with left hand and her right hand was searching for his manhood. He saw the signal that she was ready to be taken, she was ready to be blackened, yes this white racist slut was craving for his enormous black manhood to penetrate her, to be inside her, to fill her up and pleasure her. He let her hold his dick. She was encircling his shaft and whispering in ******* in his ear "How this big manhood of yours going to be able to get inside me, I am so tiny". He lovingly petted her, touched and played with her hair and face and whispered in her ear" Baby , relax, let me do the work, it will fit . It always fits in little sluts like you who are cooperative " and he kissed her passionately , she opened her lips. At the same time he told her to guide him inside her. She put it right between her labia. She was soaking wet. His head got buried between the most beautiful tulpil lips it had experienced. She moaned with pleasure. She told him, " oh.. it feels so good" He says" Let it be be all in and see how it feels inside you, your pussy is made to pleasure our black dicks" . He wiggles little more to enter little more inside her, but needs another push. So he withdraws a little and pushes some more. Little by little, he is making progress. She is jetting so impatient. She wants all of him inside, she wants his black member fill up her white pussy, her married white pussy, her white racist pussy, and she wants is filled NOW. She is overwhelmed by her bodily desire. Her body craves to have him totally inside, she starts raising her hips to meet his thrusts, soon they work out their rhythm and slowly slowly his black shaft fills her up more and more. It is half way in, she feels stretched. She asks him "Are you all in " ? " Not yet" he replies. In disbelief, she raises her head and looks down.

The sight of his black manhood inside her white womanhood is too much to bear, more erotic than in the interracial pictures. She is overtaken by lust. She tells him" slide it in and fuck me, fuck me hard " Halfway to her words, he removes his shaft all the way out and forcefully plunges inside her . She screams in pain, it has penetrated her all the way in as she had desired, but probably much more as his thick rod was piercing like a spear inside her fertile womb. She starts sobbing telling him" take it out, take it out, it hurts, it hurts please". But he ignores her pleas and keeps ploughing it deeper and deeper in and out of her. Who in his right mind will leave comfort of warm tight pussy engulfing their shafts snugly, proving them emmense pleasure?. With each thrust, slowly her pain also starts vanishing and she does not know what to do. So she murmurs" take it out... oh, it feels so good, no it hurts, yeah yeah little harder, fill me up" He starts pumping her vigorously and she also starts raising and gyrating her hips with each thrust . She is getting so much pleasure that she never imagined was possible.

I am watching this big black cock in and out of my tiny white wifey, my white racist wifey and in fact enjoying each of his thrusts she is taking like a whore. The excitement is too much for me and I shoot my load in my trouser because I am still tied up. I roar loadly "Oh.. it feels so good". Now they both look at me. They had forgotten about me. Then they look at each other and laugh.

But his wicked mind has something else in his mind. All of a sudden, he widraws from my wifey. She thought it slipped out by mistake. So she tried to grab his black anaconda and slide it back in. But he pulls it out further and and smirks. She asks " what"? ". He says " say it" . " Say what?" she asks. So he tells her " Tell me what you want" . She says " You know what I want" He insists " Tell me or I am leaving" . She is never blackmailed like this before, but she is like a bitch in heat. She has lost all her mind and succumbs to her bodily desires, to her womanly needs, to be taken and dominated by a powerful man, she very much wants to submit her body to him, she wants him inside her stretching her and filling her up like nobody has done before. So she says" I want you to be inside me" He asks again " So you are a white slut, white racist slut who despised black man. Tell me whose slut are you?" She looks at me and I nod at her. So she replies him" I am your slut" He demands "Tell me, I am your BBC slut " . She is frustrated so she tells him" yes I am your white BBC slut , fuck me, fuck me hard and rough, take me whatever way you want, but please put it back inside me" Immediately after saying this to him, she holds his dick and guides to the entrance of her pussy and pulls him on her and at the same time raises her hips as high as it can go to engulf and welcome his manhood in her velvety slippery vaginal folds, letting them expands to comfort him but also to pleasure her. She says " Take me, fuck me my black king, let your black cobra get buried in my burrow" She is blackened, finally my white southern wifey is blackened, no finally my southern white, racist, wifey is blackened and stretched by a BBC and best part is she enjoys him inside her, she enjoys how his shaft fills her up and provides wonderful sensations. He fucks her raw, she moans with pleasure, her body tenses several times and she orgasms on his black pole, but he does not let go offf her. He rides her through her orgasms, she keeps mumbling " Oh, it is so big, it fills me up completely, it stretches me , it feels so good, fuck me my black king, fuck your slut like she has never been fucked before". He too replies, " yes, bitch, you are my slut now, your pussy belongs to me, give it to me, your white married pussy is mine to fuck, do you understand that my slu., ". She replies " Yes, yes my black lover, now my pussy's existence is to pleasure black ducked, take my pussy whenever you want, enjoy it for your pleasure however you want, how is this white BBC whore going to deny the pleasure? " He is also getting on the verge of coming by these dirt talks. So as per their agreement, he tries to withdraw saying he is about to cum and is pulling it out and asks her " where do you want my cum, my white whore? On your titties, inside your mouth or on your face"?. She immediately locks down her knees on his back and pulls him onto her and tells " Come inside me, come inside my fertile womb, give me black baby, breed me , breed me, breed this racist white slut, make black babies inside this whore not only this time but whenever you want" She explodes with orgasms so strongly that her screaming with pleasure could be heard miles away, at the same time he ejaculates his potent seeds inside her juicy love canal Their union is too much to watch for me. I find it erotic to have him put his black baby inside my racist wifey. I loved the color contrast his monster black cock going in and out of my small wifey provided. I never thought it would happen, but I am so glad that finally accepted a black man inside her. However I am also afraid of social consequences. Will she gets knocked up? I am not sure how to react. So I try to rationalize in my mind that previous night we had sex. so if she gets knocked up, may be she might already be pregnant by me.

I once again looke at them. Their sexual union has not ended; he is still on top of her still with his limp dick plugged in her tight hole. She is glowing with sexual fulfillment and pleasure like I have never seen before. Looking at them my another fantasy springs in mind - this black guy is sucking milk out of my wifey' breasts which are full of milk after having a baby two months before but it is more erotic to watch that as he is sucking milk, he has also penetratted her and sliding in and out of her and I am watching him pounding her while with a baby sleeping in my lap. Nosy or curious to see what the baby looks like? Well, I would let your imaginations go wild...

Last edited:
Although totally unpractical and impossible, "one" of my taboo fantasies (as i have many), is to be completely owned along with my cucky, by a strong black master, and used as a sex play thing for him and his friends/strangers. no holds barred for either of us, i'd enjoy to watch my cucky being gang raped as much as it happening to me! real deviant acts being ****** on us. but as the title states, this is just a fantasy!?? 🤔 ;):threesome::threesome::threesome:
Love this, would want to hear more!!!

My wife is on a Church-sponsored Missionary Service trip to an African country. In the evenings many of the young men of the village come to her bungalow to practice their English and learn of her religion. Their curiosity is not limited to religion though, and despite her weak protests, they begin having sex regularly, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. She had not packed her birth control pills, never expecting she would be fucking during her 6 weeks away from home. She returns home after a month and a half carrying her first black-bred baby. It won't be long before members of the congregation and Church Council notice her swelling belly and do the math...
Is the baby still born?

Back