Your most extreme taboo acts?

Perhaps not related but a couple of my taboos are
1. Fucking a ******* mom and grandmother all together at same time.
2 wife and I being gang banged by a group of black men. Of course she can take 3 cocks at a time and I can only take two but being side by side on same bed and being used by a group of black men was really hot and of course I was the cum cleaner for everyone.
All hot

I was in an adult bookstore here close to where Iive. Wife was out of town. I was wearing panties and a bra under my tshirt and shorts. I had met at friend from a kik group I'm a part of. This place has a theater and booths. I sucked Loe off in the theater. We had a few guys watching and giving a play by play. Loe held out for quite a while before he cum and I swallowed his load. Oh yeah, loe and a white guy. It was a slow night. I'd sucked one guy before loe got there, but I was hoping for Black Dick. We kind of went our separate way in the video store but would message each other on kik for updates. Well at the end of the evening wasn't 11 yet but the place closed at 12. Loe and I was sitting on a sofa in the theater talking. I asked if he thought he could cum again? He said he did not think so. There were other people in the room with us. I asked if he wanted me suck him him til they kicked us out at midnight? He said to have at it. So I pulled off my shirt showing my bra for the first time. Got on my knees and started sucking Loes 7inch dick. I reached back and undid my shorts and slid my shorts down showing my matching pink panties. I'd been sucking him for 30 minutes or so when I felt someone rubbing my butt. It felt so good. I moaned on Loe's dick. The person rubbing my ass then moved to stand next to my head. I looked up and he was an older Black guy with a big gorgeous Black Dick. His dick was 3 times the girth of Loe's dick and every bit as long. I raised up and took him in my mouth. Loe stood up and I alternated back and forth from white dick to black dick. It was fucking awesome. I was hoping to get a complete facial. The clerk came in and shouted 15 more than minutes. I got too excited when Loe said he was cumming. He held my head in place and shot down my throat again. Now the Black guy was cumming. So he shot on my forehead and face. Rubbing his dick and cum all over my face. I was in heaven. He was talking ******* to me the whole time. When I stood up and thanked him for giving me his load he asked if I like him rubbing my ass thru my panties and I said that I loved it. He had me bent over the sofa in front of us rubbing on my ass. He had just pulled them down a little bit and was working on my Ass. Then the clerk came back in and turned on the lights and said it was time to go. There is was. Moaning in only panties and a bra. With a black man with his big hand in the back exploring my ass. With cum all over my face. It would have let him fuck me right there if the clerk hadn't come in. I went to my car and took my clothes back off. And I drove home hoping I'd run into a sobriety check point or something. Good time

Back