Birth Control....On to Off

With a new guy we would definitely start with condoms.
Later on I would prefer bareback cause I consider condoms a big turn off. I currently use the vanigal ring. IUD doesn't work for me and I don't want to remind myself to take a pill every day. See here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/vaginal-ring/

The thrilling part:
The ring can be removed up to 2 hours for sex and we almost always do that to have it natural. Takes two seconds for me or some guy.

But now just imagine we strech that time a little because the bull needs more time..... it would be so thrilling. The pregnancy risk increases the longer it takes....
or better still loose it down the back of the sofa or accidentally drop it down the loo:devil:

I am unfortunately past childbearing age , but if I was younger as I was when my husband first started wanting me to experience sex with a much better endowed black guy,I believe that I would have willingly taken his black seed while my womb was unprotected and impregnating me giving me his black baby .
The feeling I get when my bbc lover fills me with his seed is the most enhanced sexual feeling i experienced knowing that he fucked me to his fulfilment depositing so much cum into my wonton cunt that craves his cock.
The feeling of his cock starting to throb as he starts grunting that he’s going to fill my white married whore cunt with his spunk then when he slams his cock hard into me staying deep as he starts shooting into me is an amazing experience and feeling..
I know if I was still able to be baby bearing I wouldn’t be able to refuse taking a bbc filling my pussy with hi potent seed so deep he would in pregnant with his black seed into my body giving me a mixed race baby.

Last edited:
Well right now I am on the pill but we have talked here and there about when we might start trying to have *******. We've discussed options like being good and having one from my husband and me. We've also talked about just going off the pill and seeing what happens.
A lot of white couples like to start with a white baby of their own, then branch out into mixed-race babies thereafter.

I always said i would always use condems but first time went right out the window got so into thing that he took me in a booth at adult bookstore stripped me naked and started eatting me like no tomorrow and when he stopped he turned me around bent me over and started going to town and I never even gave it a second thought till after it was over

so far ive always been on.

although i have to admit that more and more i am tempted to stop and since hubby doesnt fuck me anymore i would inevitably get impregnated by my bbc lover. i am so so willing to embrace being knocked up by a black guy, but i think my hubby would be devastated so im waiting until i can talk him round a bit

Back