Birth Control....On to Off

Completely natural sex is mind blowing! Most of us here take our Bulls without condoms, as we should. BBC must never be wrapped. Hubby and I have thought of taking me off birth control and monitoring my cycle. Completely natural sex gets me beyond soaked and intensifies the orgasm. Taboo, risky, and hot af!

Completely natural sex is mind blowing! Most of us here take our Bulls without condoms, as we should. BBC must never be wrapped. Hubby and I have thought of taking me off birth control and monitoring my cycle. Completely natural sex gets me beyond soaked and intensifies the orgasm. Taboo, risky, and hot af!
Brilliant post.

The philosophy of my fiance and me is “If it happens (a Black pregnancy) then it was meant to be.”

Black cocks were made to cum inside beautiful women. Period.

Last edited:
Brilliant post.

The philosophy of my fiance and me is “If it happens (a Black pregnancy) then it was meant to be.”

Black cocks were made to cum inside beautiful women. Period.
Same with me. You must let a bbc go raw but I also dont want to become pregnant just like that. Im on a pill and if it happens, it happens. Only after a time and consideration I'll go totally unprotected, as it makes me very excited to think about it.

Back