Anyone on here that are girth/size queens?

Longlips16

Couple
Are there any other women or couples on here that are grith/size queens? If so what do you like about it? What's your goal size? Best methods of stretching? Do you sometimes hurt from a good stretch or the day after? Do you like the feeling or look after being stretched? Do anyone try and alter the appearance of their vaginas so it looks large or or well used? Libia stretching? No real threads on this topic... would love to hear about it!!!

Have to admit I that a big, thick, girthy black cock sets me off like nothing else. First of all I love just how heavy they feel to hold - once I touch it there is no stopping. The stretch, the fullness, how it activates every nerve ending - I can go for hours. The next day my jaw aches, my pussy is swollen and tender and that lasts about a week. Then the hunger starts to build again lol. It has been a great rediscovering my passion View attachment 3173250View attachment 3173246View attachment 3173247View attachment 3173248
Very erotic

I'll accept that label. Now that I'm in my 40s and have had a couple of *******, I'll be the first to say I can handle a lot bigger than I could when I was in my 20s. When I was a Navy Corpsman I worked for this black Doctor who was a psychiatrist. I handled all the patient scheduling and records for his clinic. It's a whole other story but needless to say I was eventually getting fucked by him in his office. Nobody disturbs psychiatrists I found. He was huge. He never said how big but looking back probably close to 9" and thick like can of shaving cream, maybe a little less. Being in a hospital we had some great lube and even then it hurt bad when he started out fucking me with it. I'm 5'10" and no small wall-flower but it took some serious will power to withstand the stretching and pain before my pussy would adjust to his cock.

Fast forward to today and I welcome a cock that size and how it rubs my clit just right to make me cum. My husband's little 5" dick seriously cannot compete and that's the sad truth for him but I know he likes it when I tell him about hung guys fucking me.X1pjeF4.jpg

I'll accept that label. Now that I'm in my 40s and have had a couple of *******, I'll be the first to say I can handle a lot bigger than I could when I was in my 20s. When I was a Navy Corpsman I worked for this black Doctor who was a psychiatrist. I handled all the patient scheduling and records for his clinic. It's a whole other story but needless to say I was eventually getting fucked by him in his office. Nobody disturbs psychiatrists I found. He was huge. He never said how big but looking back probably close to 9" and thick like can of shaving cream, maybe a little less. Being in a hospital we had some great lube and even then it hurt bad when he started out fucking me with it. I'm 5'10" and no small wall-flower but it took some serious will power to withstand the stretching and pain before my pussy would adjust to his cock.

Fast forward to today and I welcome a cock that size and how it rubs my clit just right to make me cum. My husband's little 5" dick seriously cannot compete and that's the sad truth for him but I know he likes it when I tell him about hung guys fucking me.View attachment 3491496
Mmmmmmm nice ass baby

Are there any other women or couples on here that are grith/size queens? If so what do you like about it? What's your goal size? Best methods of stretching? Do you sometimes hurt from a good stretch or the day after? Do you like the feeling or look after being stretched? Do anyone try and alter the appearance of their vaginas so it looks large or or well used? Libia stretching? No real threads on this topic... would love to hear about it!!!
99% of the Women I have met in my life are size queens. The question should be, are there girls who are not?

So, for me, it honestly never used to be about girth - until I actually had a guy that was overly thick. Now, I can be completely, 100% not attracted to the man and if he has a very thick cock I’ll submit completely to it. There’s something about the look of a thick one, and the absolute perfection of the stretching that gets me every time. It was girth that got me to squirt and it’s girth that has become my preference.
Obviously length is still amazing, and always a challenge, but for me girth wins every time. 🦋🔥

Back