Why does interracial turn you on?

What race is your hubby?
My husband is white. It came down to my relationship with him and a relationship I had with a black man at the same time. The black man was moving to CA and wanted me to come along. However he was married and maybe looking to end it and wanted me to be ready when he was. My husband was staying in the area I loved, there was no drama, and honestly I figured part of growing up was going to be settling down with the picket fence and day job. Lucky for me things changed and went a different route. And yes I still do from time to time thing about what if and CA.

What turns you on about interracial dating and sex? Is it the contrasting complexion, racial, taboo, curiosity, size, stamina, dominance or superiority, mainly black men and white women or all different racial combinations? Looking for genuine perspective from all on why you like it?
For me it is the skin contrast, mainly between black men and white women. My wife has a great set of DSLs. She would look hot sucking a black cock. Also, I am a quick cummer. My wife deserves someone with stamina and is a heavy cummer.

My husband is white. It came down to my relationship with him and a relationship I had with a black man at the same time. The black man was moving to CA and wanted me to come along. However he was married and maybe looking to end it and wanted me to be ready when he was. My husband was staying in the area I loved, there was no drama, and honestly I figured part of growing up was going to be settling down with the picket fence and day job. Lucky for me things changed and went a different route. And yes I still do from time to time thing about what if and CA.
You want the picket fence life and the BBC too I’m guessing :) just like my wife

Is hubby into this aswell?

What turns you on about interracial dating and sex? Is it the contrasting complexion, racial, taboo, curiosity, size, stamina, dominance or superiority, mainly black men and white women or all different racial combinations? Looking for genuine perspective from all on why you like it?
I've just always found black men to be very attractive. The usually amazing sex doesn't hurt either.

It turns me on, to think about my wife enjoying a black man sexually.
My opinion is black men are superior to white men.
I want my wife to experience the best in her life..

The differences in most black men and white women dissolve when the common goal of great sex is achieved. We both just trying to connect and both cum at the end of the day.

As has been stated ad nauseam, the thrill for the whites is the taboo. Many of these people look down on american blacks and encourage other groups and nationalities to despise them too. They don't behave this way to other groups, just the american blacks.

Many whites also take delight in ridiculing and making fun of the blacks, and encourage other groups and nationalities to do the same. They don't behave this way to other groups, just the american blacks.

Whites also don't need to hide behind a lifestyle when socializing, fucking around with or being more involved with people from other groups or nationalities. They do this only for the blacks. So coming to hide behind a lifestyle and for your husband to select one of these very people they despise and ridicule so much and to have them at your disposal as your well-endowed private fuck object, is full of the appeal of taboo and irresistible to people in this lifestyle.

As has been stated ad nauseam, the thrill for the whites is the taboo. Many of these people look down on american blacks and encourage other groups and nationalities to despise them too. They don't behave this way to other groups, just the american blacks.

Many whites also take delight in ridiculing and making fun of the blacks, and encourage other groups and nationalities to do the same. They don't behave this way to other groups, just the american blacks.

Whites also don't need to hide behind a lifestyle when socializing, fucking around with or being more involved with people from other groups or nationalities. They do this only for the blacks. So coming to hide behind a lifestyle and for your husband to select one of these very people they despise and ridicule so much and to have them at your disposal as your well-endowed private fuck object, is full of the appeal of taboo and irresistible to people in this lifestyle.
There are other reasons too.

Get over your self. Where i live most people dont look down on any one. most of us are working to hard just to keep up. Boy friends are just an interesting way to add some spice.

Back