When it’s become to be well endowed for you ladies ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Yes I’m agree with you !
It’s weird that women in general doesn’t know what range of size is better for them. It will be very for matching people.
knowing that a women prefer to have a penis size between 6-9 inches can help people to not waisting Their time
good point!.. I know that the wife of the couple I am seeing has told me many times I fit perfect for her. Husband just cant get to that spot. if I were bigger she would not enjoy it as much. granted I am not small but she would not want me any bigger.

I don't usually pull out the ruler, but in general 7,5 is my minimum (my bf is 4,9). But the bigger, the better. There is really no such thing as too big, unless he's got some medical condition. My main bull is 11,1 and really thick (not kidding) and it works fine. You just have to start slow, take it easy and use lots of lube (if necessary).

Yep! I love giving that pussy a black eye! 😜
Rearranging the plumbing inside that pussy and making you feel like Mike Tyson punched you in the stomach! Have you walking funny for a couple of days and not wanting to be bothered!

I start beating it up doggystyle then they try to put that leg up trying to break the momentum of my stroke. That's when I will climb over your back froggystyle and pound that pussy hovering over that ass because I refuse to be denied the bottom of that pussy!

Sometimes in the beginning when I first start I like to hit the bottom and bounce off that wall just to show you that I can go there! I love the way that a woman jumps when you hit that wall and her eyes get big and she gives you that look like you have just lost your fucking mind ramming into her spine like a madman! 😂🤣

This is for my Rough Riders:
.You run the pussy gets beat up!
.You put that leg back there pussy gets beat up!
.You try to push me out the pussy gets beat up!
.You keep asking for breaks the pussy gets beat up! 🥊🥊
Wow. So fucking sexy. A guy like you would give me multiple orgasms. Leave me trembling, whimpering, and gaping. Desperately waiting until the next time we meet.

Bigest lie of adult life :
" size doesn't matter "

Okay, LoL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

To all my fellow little dick guys. Don't lie to yourself just accept that we are gonna have to put a lot more effort to pleaseing our partners and maybe even get a bit of help.

My life is better since I have accepted it

Last edited:
To answer the question straight up, my girl orgasms on 4-5 inches and up. I have noticed that the bigger it is, the more orgasms she has, easier, and in more positions.

I'm 6 inches and when the sex is passionate she has orgasms easily. If I turn her body and use good angles I can make her orgasm with only half my dick. Although this also works the other direction. If I'm putting her legs on my shoulders and pounding she squirts and orgasms easily. If I'm pounding doggy style she won't orgasm usually.

I have noticed with large dicks, for example a 9 inch bbc she has visit her, he will make her orgasm and squirt in every position, more frequently, and sometimes almost constantly.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, all girls are built differently. But for us average can do the trick, but bigger ones get her off easier.

You're wrong, a simple scroll through this thread would have saved you from looking foolish with this nonsense..

Interesting, of all the orgasms I've experienced (anterior and posterior fornix, gspot, cervical, anal and clitoral) clitoral is my favourite, no contest. Fornix stimulation would be near the bottom of the list for me honestly, which just goes to show everyone is different 😊
how far in is the cervix?

Back