Multiple orgasms for women

As a woman that has taken many very large cocks and even many curved ones that can hit some different spots, i respectfully disagree that it’s simply “finding the spot”. Some of us are just not wired the same, like how some people get sea sick easily and others don’t. Stop viewing women that aren’t multi-orgasmic as some kind of challenge. That mindset can quickly turn a pleasant encounter into a very unpleasant one. I know this from experience unfortunately.
Thank you. We are all different and some of us unfortunatly are not going to be multi orgasmic and some skill and patience and communication can go a lot farther than let me “bang” you 10 different ways until “I make you cum”. It’s a lot deeper than that.

Last edited:
I think it depends. For my wife she can cum 5-7 x with her bull. She says she usually has 2 smaller ones to start then the big one comes and they lessen. It’s way more than she ever had w me.

I had never experienced vaginal or multiple orgasms until I experienced my first black cock .
His cock was almost twice the size of my husband’s cock . As he started to penetrate my vagina his cock head stretching me more than I had experienced before. I orgasmed as his cock pulled my clit The friction made me cum .then as his cock went deeper into my vagina touching nerves that had never been touched before

Do most women experience multiple orgasms? My wife for example usually cums really hard and then is exhausted and often falls asleep or immobile after cumming once. She has squirted before on big toys and is exhausted afterward. The only times she usually isn’t done is when she only has a cliteral orgasm. I know some women say they have never came from penetration and even believe that there are only 1 type of orgasm but my wife swears there is a difference of where she feels it and how it affects her body and as far as I can tell, it’s true because she’s completely wiped out after a vaginal orgasm. Anyway, is it common for most woman to have multiple orgasms? Or is it only some women?
No it’s not common.

Back