'QOS' or 'I ❤️ BBC' temporary tattoos.

Has many hot wifes used a temporary tattoo while on vacation and what type of reactions did they get?
My wife recently went to Punta Cana, DR for a week with her Bull. She wore a small spade tattoo on her ankle with a small "BBC Only" tattoo on her butt cheek.
All the women at the resort, pool & beach, wore thongs and many on the beach were top less.
The only reactions she received were from other women. Not that she was looking, but no men seem to recognize what it was.
Many women gave her a coy smile. A couple women came up to her while her bf was in the ocean to ask her what it was about, but she felt they knew what it was but wanted to know if her bf was her Bull.
Maybe they know she was taken and did not want to encroach or Dominican Republic was not familiar with this lifestyle.
Sounds like you’re fishing for answers to fit your fantasy. If she went on vacation to a foreign country with another man and wore items known in the LS she didn’t need anyone to validate it.

Sounds like you’re fishing for answers to fit your fantasy. If she went on vacation to a foreign country with another man and wore items known in the LS she didn’t need anyone to validate it.
I guess she wore the tattoos to tantalize or provoke a reaction at the beach and resort. The taboo aspect is an important part of the Lifestyle attraction.

Back