Queen Of Spades Tattoo

Am I the only husband here that would love to see my wife with a Queen of Spades tattoo just above her pussy? Even if its just the temporary kind and only there for a few days. I've thought about buying them online and asking her to let me apply it without telling her what it means. I actually think she does not know.
it is the BEST, especially when she doesn't know. But now that she does, it is on her ankle and ass and tits, so they can see it too.

A wife that I played with that got branded with my design for her after our second meet. She told her husband after the first meet that if I came back and fucked her just as good or better the first time that she'd get branded for real. After our second session unbeknownst to me she took hubby with her to get the tat. I found out about the at and the discussion after receiving a random photo of the tat freshly finished. 100% real white BBC Slutwife and tattoo verified by cock and hand of mine. No internet photo here.
In hubby's place I would be proud of her and just seeing the tattoo on her would make me hard :ROFLMAO:

My wife knows what it means and will wear them but she still has yet get blacked.
She also goes pantyless with skirts. I believe right time and place it'll happen.
She acts like it's not her thing but in the heat of the moment she'll talk ******* about taking BBC's.
Not to long ago we went to a black bar and we sat in the parking lot for minute and she was already buzzing and feeling good from previous place. Before we attempted to go in I said this is a black bar are you sure you want to go in knowing what my fantasy is!? She sat there for a second and thought about it and she said yes let's go in.
We started to go in but two bouncers outside said it was a private party! We could still go in but it would be $40 a person?? We turned around and walked back to the truck. To bad for them!! I seriously think my wife would have taken her first BBC or two or three that night! After we got home and her buzz wore off she said she was glad we didn't go in. I think she even knew she would have gotten her pussy wrecked that night by multiple BBC's.
For 80 bucks I would’ve paid the entrance fee all day long

Back