My bbc experiment with the GF.

Idkohio4

Male
Gold Member
Let me start off with introducing ourselves. I am a 24 year-old white male and my girlfriend is a 21 year old white female. She has big titties and a fat ass. I have bought her dildos and other other black toys. But she is nervous to do the real thing. My experiment is to have a or a few black males around our age. Send her a friend request on Snapchat or follow her on Instagram and try to make a connection with her. I do not want her to know that I set it up. You must be fairly attractive, athletic/built is a bonus.
If you’re interested in giving this a shot, feel free to comment or send me a DM. Also no creepy guys as she will be instantly turned off.

Attachments

• IMG_9853.jpeg
    IMG_9853.jpeg
    235.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_9852.jpeg
    IMG_9852.jpeg
    306.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_9838.jpeg
    IMG_9838.jpeg
    505 KB · Views: 65
Well done, this is a great little task for any young cucks. Find someone hot, hung bulls and give them a way to contact your girl. You will have a huge rush Doing it. Edge and don't cum, stay edging foe a week minimum, time for them to chat her up. When you do cum, you will regret it. So stay edging and ruin orgasms only from then on. Eventually your dick will become a floppy, limp leaking, drooling slug.

Back