Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

Mine began to insist after we talked about her falling iin love with our regular black lover and wanted to be more open with him being a part of our marriage for a bit and see where it could go. She wanted me to be a play an active part together as a couple and her husband in any way we felt comfortable and since she mainly wanted to focus on only having sex with her lover for awhile with us taking a break sexually just for awhile and us concentrating on her lovers pleasure and making him feel welcome and accepted by us both as an addition to our marriage as her main sexual provider and lover. She was hoping we would both be ok in our new roles and she wanted us both to help them have the best sex possible when he was over visiting. She wanted him to own her pussy and wanted to fuck him to fuck her a lot in our marital bed with his superior cock inside her. She hoped I would be there with her to support her and him while they were together and she needed hear and see me agree with her how much bigger and better his cock is than mine and how much better she enjoys him fucking her and for me to physically show them both you accept he is her superior lover by sucking his cock and guiding him inside her, basically being there next to them and helping him fuck her pussy because thats what she needs from me and her lover right now.. And she enjoys him dominating us both and wants me to encourage them during sex verbally and rub them both hold her hand tell her I love her and i understand how much you love him and that your pussy belongs to him because I cant please you.. And while sucking his cock before and afterwards and cleaning them both, telling him how much we needed him to fuck her pussy and how much I want him to keep cumming inside my wife's pussy

I feel if you’re touching the new bigger darker cock of your wife’s lover …how far away are you from gently putting your mouth and tongue on it after he cums deep inside your wife to clean him up as a thank you for pleasing her in a way you can’t ?
I definitely would clean up both with my lips, tongue and mouth! It is definitely my duty to do the clean up and make the bull hard again for another love session to completely satisfy and fill her with his cum!

Back