Omg !! I’m a black woman that’s turning into a white cuck man 😩

A white cuck is so fucking pathetic to me, so weak and soft … sometimes hearing them speak of bbc n white pussy is so annoying… but at the same time , the same thing that I despise n frown upon n makes me sick to my stomach I feel like I’m slowly becoming …. The way they feel about black men is how I feel about white women, the way they want to see their wife suck n fuck big black cock is how I want to see my man fuck n suck juicy white pussy… am I just as pathetic as the white cuck ???
Yes you are I hope you can accept and enjoy your nature as we whitebois do 👍

A white cuck is so fucking pathetic to me, so weak and soft … sometimes hearing them speak of bbc n white pussy is so annoying… but at the same time , the same thing that I despise n frown upon n makes me sick to my stomach I feel like I’m slowly becoming …. The way they feel about black men is how I feel about white women, the way they want to see their wife suck n fuck big black cock is how I want to see my man fuck n suck juicy white pussy… am I just as pathetic as the white cuck ???
Damn, it is hot, but it is throwing me off at the dame time. Have you ask your husband how he feels about this?

I don’t know I’ll come in. This is but many years ago when we were making the transition from a couple that swapped to a hot and cuckold couple, we met a black couple. Husband was very well. Enjoyed my wife very much. His wife and I loved to watch them. She would help from time to time, but she really enjoyed watching her husband my wife as much as I enjoyed watching my wife by her husband. It was great. Kathleen used to see them alone sometimes as well.

I sometimes had to stay at least 10 feet from our Bull in the adult theater while Mary was on her knees sucking his dick with her hands behind her back.I wanted to kiss her and taste and smell him but he wouldn't let me.he was sooo fine.But after he finished he called me over to clean her

Back