Have any ladies tried an actual horse dildo?

Try Bad Dragon. They are not doing custom orders but you can get Chance in multiple sizes and with a flared or unflared head. To answer the question no I haven’t tried it.
You are right! When my wife borrowed the one with the flared head, I'm sure I blushed.
I couldn't believe how big it was. The embarrassing part for me, was that she really wanted to try it.
Seeing that huge flared head stretching-out her hole looked so naughty.
But she got it in. It also made her cum pretty quick.

You are right! When my wife borrowed the one with the flared head, I'm sure I blushed.
I couldn't believe how big it was. The embarrassing part for me, was that she really wanted to try it.
Seeing that huge flared head stretching-out her hole looked so naughty.
But she got it in. It also made her cum pretty quick.
What about the real thing 😂

I think all of the men all excitied about this should try it first and especially those calling for the disgusting propsoition of "try the real thing". WTF is wrong with you people?

Has anyone used and actual horse dildo? Pm us if u haveView attachment 3856935View attachment 3856936
Not sure since I was blindfolded with earplugs but they tied me up in a stall of a horse barn . They tied me with my legs spread wide and high over my head kind of like an upside down riding position . I felt a set of hands spreading my pussy lips and lubing me up. I thought for a moment that I was about to be fist fucked. Then I felt a huge cock head soft but firm tapping and pushing against my opening . Then it went in me , the cock head was about the size of a toilet plunger . One medium push and then wham that cock buried up inside of me. It had to be 18 inches and slammed into my top of my chest area. I felt that cock head traveling the length of body and slamming into me . I felt for a moment that I was going to be fucked to death by this massive cock . I can not explain how full of cock my little body felt like I had become impaled . It shot off an explosion of cum that ran down the crack of my ass and puddled up under me. Then slowly the massive cock slipped out of me. I think during the same time that the cock shot me full of cum that I had an orgasm. I never got to see or was told what they did to me. I pretty much know but can't be sure. Either way I had the ultimate cock in me and like the girl in this pic, I was fucked .

Back