Is being pregnant the time to try?

word_OPINION.jpg
Someone mentioned STDs, that's important. Why ... because the one std that would definitely be an issue during pregnancy is herpes. For women that nasty, burning sore they get is often in the birth canal. If your herpes is active during the baby's birth the doctors would probably take the baby by caesarian rather than expose the baby to the virus. There is no known cure as of yet for herpes, so it is "for life" once you get it. So, maybe think "condoms" to play it safe as one can still get the herpes virus even when the nasty sore is not present.

This is not about having a thing for pregnant ladies or getting them pregnant, that's a different conversation.

I have a question that has always intrigued me...

How many ladies have used their being pregnant as the time to 'experience' strange cock?
Black or otherwise?
The risk of actually getting pregnant is not a possibility obviously, so do you try it out?
Was this something you kept to yourself? or shared with hubby?

I've experience a few that were out to try, but I've never really asked the question in general.

Just a thought that's been swimming in my head.

J
Not sure how true some of the stuff that’s being said is but I’m not a woman so I have no idea.

My wife and I were engaged for a couple years when we found out she was pregnant. As a result we sped up the wedding clock as she didn’t want to be showing. She didn’t experience “strange cock” as you reference it but she continued to hook up with a few bulls we had established relationships with over those next few weeks.

My wife is typically a very wet woman, far more than any other I’ve experienced. It was off the charts in comparison though when she was pregnant. I’m talking it looking like a half dozen men had cum in her when no one had.

Strange cock would be risky. But watching a black man you’re established with do it is out of this world.

Back