Your wife need a bbc massage? ( soon to be certified)

What resorts has she had them at??
We've been in resorts in several states, We like to invite them back to our cabin for a massage if they don't have a table outside. Most of the time the table outside has a fence around it, but people can wander in to watch or help

Damn this would be such a good side business for hung black guys. Tell the wife, that you been trying to convince to try a bbc for years, that you signed her up for a massage. She goes to the appointment. Then as he rubs her down, making sure his member is always eye level with her. Once she is all the way relaxed he leans in and asks if she wants the full experience. Her thinking omg my husband would ******* me says, 'no I can't I'm married". He leans in and says "he doesn't have to know. I can keep secrets if you can". She cuckles and says fuck it way not. Use me like fuck pig like one of your tinder hook ups.

Lol got a little into it but yea you get the point. Afterward she levels he of courses messages the husband and tell him she was a good fuck toy. She is always welcomed back for more. Now she is hooked on bbc and everyone wins. Now your wife only wants hung black guys and you are now just a source of income and clean up crew afterwards.

Last edited:
I would absolutely love to travel the US when i get my massage therapist license. Whos wife would love a sensual weekend massage plus many happy endings!!?? I have been an amateur massaging hot wives woman for about five years now. Never had a complaint. I have big hands and I am a mature woman lover boy who aims to please. Let your cuck watch as i help you unwind after giving you a deep bath!

I return to school in January and would love more experience:)

My wife and I are going to be in vegas November 4th and 5th I am looking for her to get a massage of her life and possibly a good hard fucking of her life

Back