Your Wife Loves Opening Her Legs

If my wife only knew how wonderful it would be for her to enjoy bigger cocks with my full consent and no need for me to enjoy other women. If she only knew how happy and excited I would be all the time. She truly is missing out.

Hubby's don't need to worry about feeling left out when I'm in between your wife's legs I will make sure that she looks you right in the eyes and tell you "thank you honey for letting me have this black cock"!♠️
That's nice. I like that kind of attitude. Marriage is a major deal and a good husband to willing accept BBC in his wife for her pleasure should be thanked and praised too.

I like to make the experience interactive and exciting! 🔥

The first thing I do when your wife opens up her legs to me is slide my hand in between her thighs and rub that married pussy to get her good and wet and ask her "you want your hubby to watch you enjoying this big cock don't you"?♠️

"You want him to see it and drive him crazy watching you cum 💦 all over this big cock don't you"?♠️

I like to make the experience interactive and exciting! 🔥

The first thing I do when your wife opens up her legs to me is slide my hand in between her thighs and rub that married pussy to get her good and wet and ask her "you want your hubby to watch you enjoying this big cock don't you"?♠️

"You want him to see it and drive him crazy watching you cum 💦 all over this big cock don't you"?♠️
Interactive is best for sure.

That's nice. I like that kind of attitude. Marriage is a major deal and a good husband to willing accept BBC in his wife for her pleasure should be thanked and praised too.
Trust me I make sure hubby gets a good show and the proper praise that he deserves throughout the time his wife is moaning and groaning and cuming all over this BBC! Sometimes I even slow down or pause just to a break from the action long enough to make his wife acknowledge him and give him some praise right before she cums 💦on that BBC again!♠️

Back