Your Wife Loves Opening Her Legs

I remember my first cuck experience when my gf finally was seduced by a much older indian gentleman,she had daddy issues and myself and this man worked together for months untill the two of them were comfortable enough around each other,when we used to fuck it was usually doggy or we quick missionary but when he finally mounted her she nearly dislocated her hips opening herself up to him,toes curled up ,legs shaking, uncontrolled hip thrusting,he was big and thick and was bottoming out and the noises that came out of her were animalistic,so so so 🔥.

ABSOLUTELY YES...A pretty hot example is a cut and paste from our thread on Haulover Nude Beach BBC. It was a really hot experience at the nude beach, seeing my conservative wife open her legs for a Black guy to get a good view of her beautiful pussy. Here you go:

By the time that the lifeguards left (I think it's either 4:00 or 5:00) the crowd thinned out a bit and we were well on our way through some cocktails. By this time...we have had to make several trips, together, to the ocean to piss...it became a running joke of ours that everyone would know what we were doing every time we went to the water. That said, the water was not real warm. So...again as some of the crowd thinned out...and by this time we no longer have lounge chairs as they round them up when the lifeguard stands close...my wife decided to start scooting to the edge of her beach towel, open her legs and just piss in the sand...and then cover it up with sand....it worked great and she was immediately sold on doing that for the rest of the day. So around 6:00 we noticed that the darker skinned BBC had moved closer to us. He was facing us in his "directors" type chair...he was facing North (with the ocean being to the East obviously) and we were facing to the South and slightly West). We noticed that he was sitting in his chair with his Left foot on the ground and his Right foot resting on his Left knee....and his cock was positioned down between his legs and was pointing straight at us! We noticed this and talked about it. Now we were both facing him and my wife was sitting with her feet on the towel and her knees up...but her legs were kinda close together. So I told her to open her legs a bit to give him something to look at...she smiled, with a soft laugh and sheepishly said "no...I'm not going to do that.". I said come on...I promise you that he wants to see you and it will drive him crazy!...I think this made her feel good as she then sat with her legs open...it was awesome! So I noticed that he was watching and began to make sure that his cock was starting to get bigger (in fact I saw him grab some lotion or lube and rub it on his dick). So he was enjoying the show and making sure that his cock stayed visible to us. Now my wife has to piss again...so she scoots to the edge of her towel...and now faces the ocean (to the East) and starts pissing...now the guy can see her taking a piss from the side (since he is facing the North)...He started smiling and stroking his Big Black Cock even more. Hot as Fuck.
I'm located in Ohio let's get to know each other?

Back