Your wife gets this sent to her inbox, what’s your thoughts?

I would be excited watching my white slut wife, completely naked, down on her knees in front of him, as I guide huge his big black cock into her smiling mouth, after I asked him for permission for my wife to suck his beautiful black cock and lick his cum filled black balls. Then after my wife had been sucking and licking his hard BBC and black balls, he feels the need to fuck my wife's cock and cum hungry mouth and then watching him get soooo excited, that he starts shooting his huge cum load in my wife's mouth which she happily swallows as fast as she can but there is sooo much cum, it still starts overflowing out of her mouth, down her chin and on to her big beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, and nipples, then he pulls his fine huge black cock out of my wife's mouth and aims his cum into my wife's face, until her face is completely soaked in his cum and then he finishes by soaking my wife's big beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, and nipples in his cum. Then he walks behind my wife and tells my loving white wife to bend back and put her head between his legs and then look at me with her mouth open, incase he wants to cum in her mouth again.
When he is finished using my wife he looks at me and tells me that I may now enjoy licking my wife clean but his cum must go in my wife's mouth so that she can enjoy swallowing it, and when I have finished licking her clean, I may give her a deep French kiss.

My Wife Sucking LasVegas Big Black Cock with Her Wedding Ring Showing.jpg

Attachments

• VID_20160730_171339.mp4
    88.1 MB
My wife would love to have you shooting your magnificent cum load all over her face and big beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, and nipples, and in her mouth, of course. I would be very excited licking up all of your cum off of my wife's face, chin and big beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, and nipples.

Back