Your favourite cuckolding clip

Definetely an oldie but goodie. We prefer realistic cuckold videos that are real couples. Pretty much all the stuff from Yoga Hotwife and Lisa (Diary of a real hotwife) are great. Stuff that is real and ideally with a little bit of verbal humiliation for the cuckold are best.

One of Lisa's:

Is that link not working anymore?

My fav by far was on top of an open parking garage in downtown Houston watching my ******* wife blow a guy we had met maybe 15 mins earlier for one *******ā€¦we had been drinking prior to his arrival so she was sloppy ******* and nasty, he shot about 8-9 thick big ropes of cum mostly right into her open mouth but a bunch landed on her faceā€¦she sucked and milked on his cock on her knees after he came until he had to pull his cock away from herā€¦.she had me scoop cum off her face with my fingers and would slurp and suck my fingers cleanā€¦..we then took her in to the hotel to our room, she walked there with some of the cum on her cheek and in her hairā€¦.didnā€™t pass anyone but she was ******* it was late and she didnā€™t care at that point. He fucked her silly on our room for about 2 hours, came in her three timesā€¦.I remember after the first fuck, she was almost immediately down on his cock licking it clean and slurping loudly on his cockā€¦.he looked at me and said, ā€œdamn, your wife really loves black cock doesnā€™t sheā€ā€¦.she just moaned loudly still slurping his cock now even more noticeably, mmmmhmmm. This was about 11 years ago and he is still having his bbc worshipped by my wife when we can get together, he got married about three years ago but still comes over and gives the wife his 10.5ā€ of thick black meat!

IMG_6399.jpeg

My fav by far was on top of an open parking garage in downtown Houston watching my ******* wife blow a guy we had met maybe 15 mins earlier for one *******ā€¦we had been drinking prior to his arrival so she was sloppy ******* and nasty, he shot about 8-9 thick big ropes of cum mostly right into her open mouth but a bunch landed on her faceā€¦she sucked and milked on his cock on her knees after he came until he had to pull his cock away from herā€¦.she had me scoop cum off her face with my fingers and would slurp and suck my fingers cleanā€¦..we then took her in to the hotel to our room, she walked there with some of the cum on her cheek and in her hairā€¦.didnā€™t pass anyone but she was ******* it was late and she didnā€™t care at that point. He fucked her silly on our room for about 2 hours, came in her three timesā€¦.I remember after the first fuck, she was almost immediately down on his cock licking it clean and slurping loudly on his cockā€¦.he looked at me and said, ā€œdamn, your wife really loves black cock doesnā€™t sheā€ā€¦.she just moaned loudly still slurping his cock now even more noticeably, mmmmhmmm. This was about 11 years ago and he is still having his bbc worshipped by my wife when we can get together, he got married about three years ago but still comes over and gives the wife his 10.5ā€ of thick black meat!

View attachment 6539887
wow that's a hell of an adventure. and your wife looks beautiful with cum on her face

Back