Your favourite cuckolding clip

What's your favourite cuckolding clip?

I reckon I've jacked off to this woman 50 times

What's your favourite cuckolding clip?

I reckon I've jacked off to this woman 50 times

Definetely an oldie but goodie. We prefer realistic cuckold videos that are real couples. Pretty much all the stuff from Yoga Hotwife and Lisa (Diary of a real hotwife) are great. Stuff that is real and ideally with a little bit of verbal humiliation for the cuckold are best.

One of Lisa's:

Definetely an oldie but goodie. We prefer realistic cuckold videos that are real couples. Pretty much all the stuff from Yoga Hotwife and Lisa (Diary of a real hotwife) are great. Stuff that is real and ideally with a little bit of verbal humiliation for the cuckold are best.

One of Lisa's:

These clips are amazing such a sexy wife, do you have any links to more of Lisa?

These clips are amazing such a sexy wife, do you have any links to more of Lisa?

Anything with Slut Wife Rachel:

I really like the early years one where is still "innocent".

This is one of her first ones where she still kisses her hubby and has only 1 BBC:

Progression:
From this
to this
then multiple guys:
to full on gang bang
to gang bang while tied up

Very very hot. Especially the beautiful clenching butts of those lean and super-sexy fit young blacks.

One doesn't have to be bisexual to appreciate them, but it sure helps :)

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

This is one of my favorite. Does anybody knows this hot wife? I have seen several videos of her already but never got her name or what site her hubby originally uploads the videos.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210621-224921_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210621-224921_Gallery.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 629
Back