Your Chance to Tag In - Meet me this Saturday in the IE (SoCal)

SecretPlayWife

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Hey sexy BBCs,

Want to see a happily married girl-next-door wife get used over and over by a group of black men?
Where you can take a turn if and when you want?
Where you leave me ******* from too many orgasms?
(yes, that has happened)

Now that everybody's safe and socializing again, I need to see if I still have my deep throat skills, I need to know if I can still have squirting orgasms. I want to feel the pulsing of release of your black cum inside me or in my mouth. I miss you guys!

I live my life as a prim and proper wife and career-minded woman and I need to let my horny out. Won't you help me?

I'm hosting.
Saturday night at 9pm
July 17
Inland Empire (a bit east of San Bernardino) in Southern California

Come and watch, cum and join, take some selfies with me for your b2w album. Sorry, hot BBCs only.

PM me for invite and address
(But you have to be able to come for real and will come if you ask for invite,
I don't like giving my address out to fakes and flakes. I know you understand.)

XOXO
SecretPlayWife

Me and my husband at our local bar recently.
We're considered by most to be a chill, comfortable to be around, good conversational couple. We're stag/vixen so there's no bi play or humiliation or denial, but he doesn't join in when it's a meet and greet since I can have him anytime and I'm there for the chocolate.

He loves to see me orgasm on hard bbcs, then after everyone leaves he reclaims me (but we all know that I'm still one of your conquests no matter how many times he takes me back ;)

SecretPlayWife-B2W-31.jpg

SecretPlayWife-B2W-30.jpg

SecretPlayWife-B2W-33.jpg

SecretPlayWife-B2W-29.jpg

SecretPlayWife-B2W-28.jpg

Hey sexy BBCs,

Want to see a happily married girl-next-door wife get used over and over by a group of black men?
(yes, that has happened)

Now that everybody's safe and socializing again, I need to see if I still have my deep throat skills, I need to know if I can still have squirting orgasms. I want to feel the pulsing of release of your black cum inside me or in my mouth. I miss you guys!

I live my life as a prim and proper wife and career-minded woman and I need to let my horny out. Won't you help me?

I'm hosting.
Saturday night at 9pm
July 17

Come and watch, cum and join, take some selfies with me for your b2w album. Sorry, hot BBCs only.

XOXO
SecretPlayWife
I am from Moreno valley CA would like to be on the invitation list l. Great posting by the way

Me and my husband at our local bar recently.
We're considered by most to be a chill, comfortable to be around, good conversational couple. We're stag/vixen so there's no bi play or humiliation or denial, but he doesn't join in when it's a meet and greet since I can have him anytime and I'm there for the chocolate.

He loves to see me orgasm on hard bbcs, then after everyone leaves he reclaims me (but we all know that I'm still one of your conquests no matter how many times he takes me back ;)

View attachment 4242477

View attachment 4242478

View attachment 4242479

View attachment 4242480

View attachment 4242482
Good for the two of you that is true love

Ich und mein Mann in unserer örtlichen Bar vor kurzem.
Wir werden von den meisten als ein entspanntes, angenehmes und gesprächiges Paar angesehen. Wir sind Hirsch/Füchsin, also gibt es kein Bi-Spiel, keine Demütigung oder Verleugnung, aber er macht nicht mit, wenn es ein Meet & Greet ist, da ich ihn jederzeit haben kann und wegen der Schokolade da bin.

Er liebt es, mich auf harten BBCs zum Orgasmus zu bringen, und nachdem alle gegangen sind, fordert er mich zurück (aber wir wissen alle, dass ich immer noch eine deiner Eroberungen bin, egal wie oft er mich zurücknimmt ;)

View attachment 4242477

View attachment 4242478

View attachment 4242479

View attachment 4242480
(y) (y)

View attachment 4242482
Ein schönes Paar

Hey sexy BBCs,

(yes, that has happened)

I'm hosting.
Saturday night at 9pm
July 17

XOXO
SecretPlayWife
So bummed I missed this invitation. Need to feel the back of that magical throat again

Back