Young

22 year old Queen of Spades fertile unprotected breeding slut with a tight wet pussy built for BBC and 40GG titties, currently located in arkansas but moving to socal in a couple weeks with her cuck hubby. Proud supporters of the BNWO. Always iso potent virile Black Kings to pump my pussy full of their seed. Grew up in a racist family so especially love BNC and being degraded and used as a cum dump fuck toy.

View attachment 5970497View attachment 5970484
STFU with this bullshit 🤣
Ain't no one trying to knock your "racist" nasty ass up or be committed to to it or you... Go to Walmart, buy a cucumber, ride that...

22 year old Queen of Spades fertile unprotected breeding slut with a tight wet pussy built for BBC and 40GG titties, currently located in arkansas but moving to socal in a couple weeks with her cuck hubby. Proud supporters of the BNWO. Always iso potent virile Black Kings to pump my pussy full of their seed. Grew up in a racist family so especially love BNC and being degraded and used as a cum dump fuck toy.

Wish you were moving to NC

I would love to breed you for my birthday. Anyway we can make that happen?

Last edited:
STFU with this bullshit 🤣
Ain't no one trying to knock your "racist" nasty ass up or be committed to to it or you... Go to Walmart, buy a cucumber, ride that...
I think everyone here is at some level into watching BBC breed. This site is about black men being alpha. We don't need that attitude here. She's a gorgeous young woman and can have sex and breed with whoever she wants.

Back