Young white couple Looking in wilkes barre PA

Hello! We are a young white couple looking for a bull to have a cuckold relationship with! Looking for long term and for the bull to dominate the wife in and out of the bedroom, looking for more than just sex! If this interests you and you are close by, clean, and discreet please message us!
I’m down hmu

Hello! We are a young white couple looking for a bull to have a cuckold relationship with! Looking for long term and for the bull to dominate the wife in and out of the bedroom, looking for more than just sex! If this interests you and you are close by, clean, and discreet please message us!
Hi I’m interested, willing to travel

Sam here, from mtl canada 🇨🇦 we are a young cuckold couple from mtl too and we are A LOOOOOT into white slavery and cnc kink plays, would you like to get to know eachother and serve a black king together? 😍🥵
We would definitely be interested to start this journey together, would be nice for our girlfriends to have someone to support each other!

Fuck that's hot

Hey there

Mmmm I'm interested

Message me, I’d love for us to set up something together

Hello there

Sam here, from mtl canada 🇨🇦 we are a young cuckold couple from mtl too and we are A LOOOOOT into white slavery and cnc kink plays, would you like to get to know eachother and serve a black king together? 😍🥵
Hello maybe we could chat

Attachments

• IMG-20200224-WA0008.jpeg
    IMG-20200224-WA0008.jpeg
    320.4 KB · Views: 10
Damn, why can’t I find couples like this in Charlotte.

Back