YOUNG SOCAL BBC LOOKING

BBCBANDIT

Male
Real Person
Hi, I am young professional living in LA area. Have been wanting to have my first encounter with a white woman for some time now. Although I am not necessarily experienced in the lifestyle I am quite passionate given the right connection and know my way around the female anatomy. I like giving both long slow strokes with a combination of intense deep faster strokes that will have your legs shaking. Honestly, I m not much into kissing and giving oral to women who I don't know unless I feel I can trust you (discuss sexual history and testing) and there is that spark between us. Essentially, I would like to meet women who want to have the time of their life servicing a nice young thick cock and in return getting some of the best dick in their life. I do not mean to talk myself up as I am rather humble, but must say that I believe many women tend to try to overlook younger bulls due to concerns over sexual experience and maturity. However I would like to express that is not the case here. Nonetheless, if you would like to chat and get to know one another please PM me and or look for my KIK in my bio. I hope to hear from some beautiful, wives and mothers soon.

Back