Young professional looking to enter lifestyle!! Serious comments only please

I’m 30 year old white male who has been interested in the cuckold lifestyle for about 6 years now. All of my relationships have been pretty vanilla. I haven’t been able to find a woman with the same type of fantasies as mine. I found this website while browsing online and hoped that this would help. Im new to all of this so I have been hesitant about my fetish becoming public knowledge that’s who I don’t have any pics posted on here but I am willing to exchange pics upon request.I’m in Ohio so if that’s where you are located that helps out a lot but I do have a job that allows me to move for work so if something serious should happen that is also a option. A little about me. My hobby’s include reading, mostly memoirs, I a bit of a music and movie buff. I enjoy craft beers on the weekend. I have what you would call an average build and I like to hit the gym 3-4 times a week.. plus I have a good job. I also have many kinks I would like to explore and talk about. I look forward to and welcome all conversation so just hit me up with any questions

Back