Young inexperienced couple in Italy (end of Jan)

Paraphrase

Couple
Hey everyone!
We’re a young couple 24-25 yo. Planning our vacation at the end of Jan in Italy. I guess several days in Rome and a couple of them in Florence.
we don’t tried a bbc yet like at all, all we had experienced just threesomes like two-three times

If you know some interesting places where to go or just wanna chat - you’re welcome!
And yes it’s my lovely wife who is on our profile pic

Hey everyone!
We’re a young couple 24-25 yo. Planning our vacation at the end of Jan in Italy. I guess several days in Rome and a couple of them in Florence.
we don’t tried a bbc yet like at all, all we had experienced just threesomes like two-three times

If you know some interesting places where to go or just wanna chat - you’re welcome!
Attention. If in Italy you only talk friendly with black man you will get ugly looks from people. There are many places to go in Italy. Sicily Sardinia Calabria Puglia Amalfi Coast are the most characteristic places

Hey everyone!

I mean woman who talks friendly to black man

Hey everyone!

Ciao come è andato la vacanza?

Back