Young Dominant Couple seek a sub boy/man/cuck

We are a young dominant couple and we are looking for a male sub/cuck to have some fun with in the Rhein-Neckar area.

You should be ideally between 20-30 and be very obedient and submissive. For those who aspire to be cuckold husbands, this can be a good way for you to explore your fantasies and get some experience.

Sub couples are also welcomed. The male (me) does have quite a lot of prior experience as a bull.

If you're interested, send me a message.

We are a young dominant couple and we are looking for a male sub/cuck to have some fun with in the Rhein-Neckar area.

You should be ideally between 20-30 and be very obedient and submissive. For those who aspire to be cuckold husbands, this can be a good way for you to explore your fantasies and get some experience.

Sub couples are also welcomed. The male (me) does have quite a lot of prior experience as a bull.

I was expecting msg from you! but still can u consider me

Hello. I would live to be in touch. Please let me know.

Back