Young Denver Hotwife

Misnowbunny

Couple
From
CO, US
Hey there young couple in Colorado looking for our first time meet up with a BBC. She is 26, toned, tight and curvy in all the right places. We are in Denver area and once this Corona thing blows over are eager to get out into the community. Pictures are attached and we look forward to hearing from you.

Attachments

• F0B327CC-CE76-4CB2-9B34-51BDCB933F0D.jpeg
    F0B327CC-CE76-4CB2-9B34-51BDCB933F0D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 640
  • 21679CE0-7B20-469C-8538-2DBD221348E0.png
    21679CE0-7B20-469C-8538-2DBD221348E0.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 761
  • 4D8E03CF-0972-4A5F-A1C7-313FCE178DBB.jpeg
    4D8E03CF-0972-4A5F-A1C7-313FCE178DBB.jpeg
    245.3 KB · Views: 734
Hey there young couple in Colorado looking for our first time meet up with a BBC. She is 26, toned, tight and curvy in all the right places. We are in Denver area and once this Corona thing blows over are eager to get out into the community. Pictures are attached and we look forward to hearing from you.

Nice post/Pics, I'm also in the Denver area and I enjoy our community. The only thing missing from this good weather is some real fun!
Keep me posted!

Im impressed. She looks good.

Wish this virus stuff gets done. Im ready to go out too

Good Luck on here

We are also in Denver, and my wife and I have been lucky enough to find a few men who have fucked her like she craves over the last couple years, who are accepting of our lifestyle. CO is certainly not a bad place to be if you're into the swinger/hotwife/interracial/ cuckold/bdsm/etc. scenes. Can't wait to be able to enjoy it again.

Welcome and good luck!

Last edited:
I'm very interested

so beautiful
I think you would look great with your white stockinged legs wrapped around a black mans waist
wish you and hubby all the best
:sex:

I’m not scared. In Fort Collins. Older black male. I’ll come down and do her if u want.

Back