Young Denver Hotwife looking

Misnowbunny

Couple
From
CO, US
Hey there looking for our first BBC experience, she is 26 professional, toned, tan and ready once this Corona stuff blows over. Preferably would like to meet first before playing. Pics attached, please don’t let all this ass go to waste.

Attachments

• 43174721-11DD-4D5A-A0FA-F1327EBFB166.jpeg
    43174721-11DD-4D5A-A0FA-F1327EBFB166.jpeg
    626.3 KB · Views: 628
  • DE348575-8E6E-4D29-A2F4-D1F749CD26E8.jpeg
    DE348575-8E6E-4D29-A2F4-D1F749CD26E8.jpeg
    213.8 KB · Views: 590
Hey there looking for our first BBC experience, she is 26 professional, toned, tan and ready once this Corona stuff blows over. Preferably would like to meet first before playing. Pics attached, please don’t let all this ass go to waste.
my my my... 😈 I keep hearing good things about the Mile 'High' State 🌿
Maybe Mrs @Misnowbunny will convince me to take a TRIP out there and we can all be BUDS 😉

MIKE

Breeding material. She would look great black bred and appears to have the proper disposition to carry to term.

Last edited:
She looks amazing! Hello Neighbor, I’m in Lakewood/Denver as well. I truly hope you find a legit BBC that is interested in Turning the wifey into a BBC lover. 😂

I'm
I'm about twenty minutes away from Denver and would love the opportunity to give you some excellent big,black Southern gentleman dick!!!

Attachments

• 20190823_224819.jpg
    20190823_224819.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 268
are you still looking? I will be in Denver in the next few weeks, we should meet for coffee or drinks or something to see if we click. I live in the mountains but I get to Denver a few times a month, this could lead to an ongoing fwb situation.

Reactions: raf
are you still looking? I will be in Denver in the next few weeks, we should meet for coffee or drinks or something to see if we click. I live in the mountains but I get to Denver a few times a month, this could lead to an ongoing fwb situation.
Good luck 🍀👍

Back