Young blonde looking for her cuck or Supporter šŸ¤­

Kind with words or $$$? :)
I'm not into Findom it'd boring my advice to a woman who wants that is get a job

A friend of mine spoke to a lady from cameroon once said she was into cuckolding she wasn't she was into only black guys had zero interest in cuckolding just wanted $ to humiliate men

A real goddess does it for the joy of humiliating a cuck

I'm not into Findom it'd boring my advice to a woman who wants that is get a job

A friend of mine spoke to a lady from cameroon once said she was into cuckolding she wasn't she was into only black guys had zero interest in cuckolding just wanted $ to humiliate men

A real goddess does it for the joy of humiliating a cuck
Okay thank you for clarifying. i thought your original post was sorta ambiguous there. More power to you & may you find what you are looking for! (y)

Hey guys, im Emmy. New in Btw.. Im looking for a man who truely wants to support me and help me getting to know as much as Possible... Im friendly, funny and nice to talk to.

I havent had a change yet to be slutty at all and i want to be sexually free..

Id love talk about everything. I want to fulfil mens fantasys! :)

Im: natural blonde, brown eyes, sporty, busty
Simply perfect wouldnā€™t want it any other way love it .ā™ ļøšŸ”šŸ˜˜

Last edited:
Hey guys, im Emmy. New in Btw.. Im looking for a man who truely wants to support me and help me getting to know as much as Possible... Im friendly, funny and nice to talk to.

Dm

Dm for bbc

Back