Young Black Male Atlanta, GA

yngblackdick20

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Hello, I am a young black male looking for a woman and or cuckold couple (only interested in the lady) to play with. I would like to go out for drinks and if we connect have some NSA fun. I am 100% REAL and I am not here to send messages back and forth. I also have a verification process on KIK, so if you are not verified on this site be willing to KIK or do some other type of verification process (i.e. Phone Skype), or do not bother messaging. I have more pics on KIK too, so I am willing to send those as well. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Attachments

• Message_1483942400909.jpg
    Message_1483942400909.jpg
    490.1 KB · Views: 146
  • Message_1483942301631.jpg
    Message_1483942301631.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Hello, I am a young black male looking for a woman and or cuckold couple (only interested in the lady) to play with. I would like to go out for drinks and if we connect have some NSA fun. I am 100% REAL and I am not here to send messages back and forth. I also have a verification process on KIK, so if you are not verified on this site be willing to KIK or do some other type of verification process (i.e. Phone Skype), or do not bother messaging. I have more pics on KIK too, so I am willing to send those as well. Look forward to chatting with you all.
I wish there was a love button!

Back