Young BBC with experience and stamina (London)

BBC_Kensington

Male
From
UK
I am young black guy with plenty of sexual interests that I would like to explore and gain more experience in .I am looking for a woman or woman/male couple to be a third or a bull for.

I am tall ,young, athletic and handsome and come with plenty of stamina. Although I am young I have been doing this for a few years in person and with people I know and have decided to finally go online for even more amazing experiences.

My cock is 8 inches and thick as well. I would like to get to know a woman/couple with interests similar or new to me (always open to new things)

I would love to explore the role of being a bull in a couple as well as being submissive to a woman meaning you'll have an amazing boytoy to play with, treat or punish.

Open to all messages don't be shy ;)

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 47
I am young black guy with plenty of sexual interests that I would like to explore and gain more experience in .I am looking for a woman or woman/male couple to be a third or a bull for.

I am tall ,young, athletic and handsome and come with plenty of stamina. Although I am young I have been doing this for a few years in person and with people I know and have decided to finally go online for even more amazing experiences.

My cock is 8 inches and thick as well. I would like to get to know a woman/couple with interests similar or new to me (always open to new things)

I would love to explore the role of being a bull in a couple as well as being submissive to a woman meaning you'll have an amazing boytoy to play with, treat or punish.

Open to all messages don't be shy ;)
Bi male, for bbc london

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240303_064756_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240303_064756_Samsung Internet.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 3
Back