Young BBC seeking older wife and female friend for threesome

wildcowboy247

Male
Real Person
Hey there. So I'm a BBC dom bull whose been involved in the cuckold lifestyle for a few years now, and while I've tried close to everything there is the one thing I'm definitely looking to experience is hooking up with a wife and one of her female friends while the husband records the entire ordeal. I'm looking for any couple where the wife could invite a close friend of hers into the bedroom and they can share my nice BBC and it be a special night.

Seeking much older, professional type women who can host in downtown Chicago, Oak Park, or even the suburbs and are around the ages of 40-50 years old. Looking for White wives ONLY, so basically I would want two older White women. If interested, message me on kik with age, stats, pics, and location. I'm 27, 5'9", 145, 8 inch BBC

Attachments

• image-file-name.jpg
    image-file-name.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 281
  • 20210406_150219.jpg
    20210406_150219.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 215
  • 20210118_214819_1615857502344.jpeg
    20210118_214819_1615857502344.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 254
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there. So I'm a BBC dom bull whose been involved in the cuckold lifestyle for a few years now, and while I've tried close to everything there is the one thing I'm definitely looking to experience is hooking up with a wife and one of her female friends while the husband records the entire ordeal. I'm looking for any couple where the wife could invite a close friend of hers into the bedroom and they can share my nice BBC and it be a special night.

Seeking much older, professional type women who can host in downtown Chicago, Oak Park, or even the suburbs and are around the ages of 40-50 years old. Looking for White wives ONLY, so basically I would want two older White women. If interested, message me on kik with age, stats, pics, and location. I'm 27, 5'9", 145, 8 inch BBC

Attachments

• IMG_20210908_161047.jpg
    IMG_20210908_161047.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 193

I would to see your dick in her

That’s one of my biggest fantasies. My ex girlfriend picked me up from work to go skinny dipping and we met her best female friend and our bull there… it was late in the evening so it wasn’t possible to see details but her friend saw our dice difference and they both flirted with him. Also all made some size comments. It was so humiliating but I wished in this moment that she would join us…

Back