Young 10 IN. BBC looking in Houston TX Area

Hey, i'm experienced in the lifestyle and have bred 5 wives before. I'm 23 with a huge 10 inch long, 6 inch thick cock and I have plenty of pics, vids, and can live verify upon request. Looking for a wife in the Houston, TX area that wants to get bred. I'm visiting the Houston area for 2 weeks anyone that's interested reply here or dm me.

Hey, i'm experienced in the lifestyle and have bred 5 wives before. I'm 23 with a huge 10 inch long, 6 inch thick cock and I have plenty of pics, vids, and can live verify upon request. Looking for a wife in the Houston, TX area that wants to get bred. I'm visiting the Houston area for 2 weeks anyone that's interested reply here or dm me.
Do you have pics

You plan to be in Florida anytime…Near Tamp?

Take a look at our profile and PM us if your interested

Back