You wanted this. Continued

Westie

Male
From
UK
We arrived at the pub and wife was immediately looking around to see if he was waiting for her. He was nowhere to be seen.
I was secretly hoping he was a no show when I noticed the most beautiful smile on my wife’s face. I turned to see her looking at a strikingly handsome man. He stood out among the usual pub clientele of chubby beer bellies.
As he approached, he looked directly at me, smiled and held out his hand and said, “ hi I’m Max, thank you for giving me your stunning wife for the evening “.
I stood quite shocked as he lifted my wife’s chin with his strong fingers and kissed her gently.
He then turned to me and gave me a small package. “We are going across the road to the hotel you arranged. Stay here for 30 minutes, then you may come and join us”.
He took my wife’s hand and guided her toward the pub exit. My wife look briefly over he shoulder at me, and then willingly walked out with him.
I opened the package and saw a chastity device with a note saying, “ put this on”.
Before I could hide it, a guy close to me saw it, looked me up and down, then laughed to himself.
Embarrassed, I left the pub, went home, and with difficulty put on the device. It was the most uncomfortable thing ever, but I kept it on and went to the hotel.
I shakily put my key card in the door, opened the door, walked in, and stopped dead in my tracks.
There she was. Dressed in the most delicious slutty underwear, eyes watering as she looked up at me, holding his strikingly hard and long manhood. It was obvious that just before I walked in she had been gagging on his glistening cock.
She looked directly at me and told me to go into the bathroom and get undressed.
When I returned they were kissing deeply. I stood self consciously not knowing what to do next.
When their kiss broke, she told me to sit in the chair opposite the bed.
“No touching for you cuck”, she said as she gripped her bull. “Just watch”.
I tried to protest, but she immediately cut me off.
“You wanted this Cuck, sit and enjoy because I certainly will”.

We arrived at the pub and wife was immediately looking around to see if he was waiting for her. He was nowhere to be seen.
I was secretly hoping he was a no show when I noticed the most beautiful smile on my wife’s face. I turned to see her looking at a strikingly handsome man. He stood out among the usual pub clientele of chubby beer bellies.
As he approached, he looked directly at me, smiled and held out his hand and said, “ hi I’m Max, thank you for giving me your stunning wife for the evening “.
I stood quite shocked as he lifted my wife’s chin with his strong fingers and kissed her gently.
He then turned to me and gave me a small package. “We are going across the road to the hotel you arranged. Stay here for 30 minutes, then you may come and join us”.
He took my wife’s hand and guided her toward the pub exit. My wife look briefly over he shoulder at me, and then willingly walked out with him.
I opened the package and saw a chastity device with a note saying, “ put this on”.
Before I could hide it, a guy close to me saw it, looked me up and down, then laughed to himself.
Embarrassed, I left the pub, went home, and with difficulty put on the device. It was the most uncomfortable thing ever, but I kept it on and went to the hotel.
I shakily put my key card in the door, opened the door, walked in, and stopped dead in my tracks.
There she was. Dressed in the most delicious slutty underwear, eyes watering as she looked up at me, holding his strikingly hard and long manhood. It was obvious that just before I walked in she had been gagging on his glistening cock.
She looked directly at me and told me to go into the bathroom and get undressed.
When I returned they were kissing deeply. I stood self consciously not knowing what to do next.
When their kiss broke, she told me to sit in the chair opposite the bed.
“No touching for you cuck”, she said as she gripped her bull. “Just watch”.
I tried to protest, but she immediately cut me off.
“You wanted this Cuck, sit and enjoy because I certainly will”.
Wow! Great start to your story, please continue.

Please stop opening threads for each part of the story.
Continue in the starting thread as this will be honored b more people than disrupted story-lines.

I copied the above text in the first part.

You wanted this. Part3.

My wife is quite tall and would always avoid high heeled shoes because they made her taller than me. So imagine my surprise when she is wearing 6inch heels for her this man.

In fact she had never worn sexy underwear of any sort for me.

She turned toward him, gently draped her slender arms around his neck and they began to kiss deeply. With her back facing me; her bottom accentuated by the rake of her heels as she pressed against him. His hands gently stroking her bottom. He glanced briefly at me mid kiss, then deliberately ran his hand up into the cleft of her milky white bottom which was looking fabulous in black thong panties above black sheer stockings.

My heart almost stopped.

When their kiss broke he spoke. “Kneel down, side on to your husband so he can see”, he said in a commanding tone. She slowly sank to her knees, glancing at her soon to be cuck.

“Suck your first black cock. Taste a real man”, he said to her, whilst all of the time looking me directly.

She began licking and sucking at his manhood. I felt a surge of jealousy, my groin hurting from the chastity device.

She was drooling onto the carpet as her eyes watered as she tried to accommodate his cock. His hand was gripping the hair on the back of her head, encouraging her to take him deep in her throat. The more he pushed, the louder her aroused moans became.

I just sat there mesmerised by the scene.
“Can I have the key to remove this awful cage”, I painfully cry.
She turned toward me, licked her drool from her lips and said, “You wanted this”.
She then turned her eager attention to his splendid cock. He just smiled at me.

You wanted this part 4.

I continued watched my beautiful wife submit to this handsome alpha male, all the while regretting this awful cage. The more aroused I got, the worse the pain became. I beg for the cage key.

I could see guilt on my wife’s face. She stood up, walked over to me and gave me the key. She looked at me and said, “Go in the bathroom and remove it. When that is done, pour us all a glass of wine”.

Once off, I threw the cage aside and walked back into the room.

My wife was lay on the bed. He was kneeling so she could suck on him whilst dipping his fingers into her pussy. I could see that she was very happy.

As she sucked eagerly on his glistening BBC, he began vigorously fingering her. She was flushed. I knew this was a sign of an impending orgasm.

And yes, I have given her orgasms myself. Just in case you thought I hadn’t.

His expert fingers brought her to her first of what turned out to be many orgasms that night.

“Are you ready for your first black cock”,he asked her. She just nodded eagerly.

He hooked has hands behind her knees and pulled her to the edge of the bed. My heart began to race as I sat like the spare prick that I obviously was, anticipating the moment of penetration.

I realised at that point that I had been furiously pulling on my inferior little white cock.

He looked down on her, she looked longingly at him. He held his fabulous black cock at the entrance to her pussy, teasing her. “Fuck me please”, she sexily begged. He looked across at me, slightly amused at me beating my cock with fury.

Then he returned his attention to my wife’s pussy.

He pumped a bead of lube onto his cock, spread it over his shaft, then eased his cock into her. To my utter shock and surprise she accommodated the whole of his 9 inch cock. He kept still. I’m guessing for her to get used to his size.

After a short while, and with a lustful look, she began to move on his massive cock. I knew at that very moment that I had lost her pussy.

As I wasted my seed on the floor, all I could hear in my head was.

“You wanted this”!

You wanted this part 4.

I continued watched my beautiful wife submit to this handsome alpha male, all the while regretting this awful cage. The more aroused I got, the worse the pain became. I beg for the cage key.

I could see guilt on my wife’s face. She stood up, walked over to me and gave me the key. She looked at me and said, “Go in the bathroom and remove it. When that is done, pour us all a glass of wine”.

Once off, I threw the cage aside and walked back into the room.

My wife was lay on the bed. He was kneeling so she could suck on him whilst dipping his fingers into her pussy. I could see that she was very happy.

As she sucked eagerly on his glistening BBC, he began vigorously fingering her. She was flushed. I knew this was a sign of an impending orgasm.

And yes, I have given her orgasms myself. Just in case you thought I hadn’t.

His expert fingers brought her to her first of what turned out to be many orgasms that night.

“Are you ready for your first black cock”,he asked her. She just nodded eagerly.

He hooked has hands behind her knees and pulled her to the edge of the bed. My heart began to race as I sat like the spare prick that I obviously was, anticipating the moment of penetration.

I realised at that point that I had been furiously pulling on my inferior little white cock.

He looked down on her, she looked longingly at him. He held his fabulous black cock at the entrance to her pussy, teasing her. “Fuck me please”, she sexily begged. He looked across at me, slightly amused at me beating my cock with fury.

Then he returned his attention to my wife’s pussy.

He pumped a bead of lube onto his cock, spread it over his shaft, then eased his cock into her. To my utter shock and surprise she accommodated the whole of his 9 inch cock. He kept still. I’m guessing for her to get used to his size.

After a short while, and with a lustful look, she began to move on his massive cock. I knew at that very moment that I had lost her pussy.

As I wasted my seed on the floor, all I could hear in my head was.

“You wanted this”!
Wow. Please continue with this hot story

“You wanted this “ part 5
As I sat there watching my beautiful wife enjoy her bull, I could only wonder what I had done.
They gradually began to move in unison. I have never heard my wife say, “Oh my ducking god” so many times. In fact, come to think of it, I don’t think I’d ever heard her say that until that night.
I saw her laid under his superior body, shuddering from a huge orgasm. As I listened to her rapture, and watched her toes curl under his expert love making, I could only feel loss and shame.
They broke their frantic bed antics. She looked over to me and mouthed a silent “thank you”.
They sat on the bed and delicately kissed.
“Can you get us a *******?”, he said. It was said nicely, but the look on his face told me that it was my job, and I must comply.
I brought them glasses of chilled white wine.
As they drank their wine, they only had eyes for each other.
The glasses were put down and he stood in front of her, guided her head by her hair toward his now limp cock. She eagerly began to expertly bring him back to life with her mouth. He hadn’t washed his cock! This shocked me. She would always insist that I wash after penetration if she was to perform oral on me.
She again began to gag as he pressed his cock deep into her throat. I noticed that she was actually achieving a better depth before almost puking.
I was absorbing every detail. But what I hadn’t noticed was that despite my shame and jealousy, I had a raging erection. As I has aged, my erections had become less strong. But watching my wife become a black cock slut had given me the strongest erection I had had for years.
More shame followed because of this, but I just couldn’t stop masterbating. I even caught myself urging her on as she tried to accommodate his cock as he fucked her throat.
She came up for air and he told her to kneel on the bed so he could fuck her doggy.
He then looked at me and said, “ you want to go to the other side of the bed and look at your wife’s face as I give her the cock she deserves.
I moved as instructed to see the her look up at me as he mounted her. Her eyes rolled and a low guttural cry of, “fucking hell” came out of her beautiful mouth as he drove himself into her. At that moment, my love for her was absolute. I’d also again erupted my seed. This time it was my turn to vocalise my delight by saying, “ go on, fuck her good!”.
Well, it wasn’t long before she was howling an orgasm, but this time at the same time as him.
He stayed in her as his cum exploded into her pussy, and didn’t withdraw until his erection has subsided. “Come look at this”, he said to me. In doing so, I was to witness his ejaculate dribble out with him.
“Tell him slut”, he said. “ Go on, tell him”.
She hesitantly said to me, “go on, clean my pussy”.
“What?”, I blurted.
“Clean me, Cuck!”, she repeated.
I stood there, shocked. Stunned.
“You want this”, she said once again.

“You wanted this “ part 6.
I was afraid that she would hate me if I complied with her demand to clean her, but I was also somewhat intrigued about how it would taste, how it would smell, hoe she would react to my tongue and would I get an erection?
I positioned myself under her, looking up at her worn puffy and gaping pussy.
It was oozing cum. She settled over my face and allowed me to access her used pussy.
I tentatively touched her with my tongue. It didn’t taste bad, so I began to greedily suck the cum from her.
I was totally engrossed until she suddenly got up and walked across the room.
He bull had dressed and was about to leave.
With a cum smeared face, I turned toward them. They smiled at each other, looked toward me and then kissed deeply.
She looked back toward me and said, “ my pussy is now owned by this man. You may only have access to it after he has used me.
Penetration is reserved for him and his magnificent cock, unless he allows you.
I will always love you, be in love with you, but l will now fuck big cocks only.
“You wanted this. Did it meet your expectations?”.

“You wanted this” Part 7.
We returned home after that momentous evening. You could smell the sex in the air.
Hardly a word was said until we got indoors.
“I’m tired, she said. I’m going straight to bed”.
I didn’t reply, I just flopped down on the sofa in a bit of a confused haze.
My cock was sore from that awful cage. “I’m glad that I threw that thing in the bin,” I muttered under my breath.
I was feeling rather pleased with myself. Whatever I had done to finally convince my wife that she would be desired by fit young men had finally worked.
The way that she was fucked this evening proved that 10 times over.
He was very obviously enjoying her. I would have never been able to fuck her the way he did. Not only did he have a big cock, but he fucked her with an energy that I could only have imagined. That ball sack slapping as he drove into her. Her moans and cries of extacy as she matched his rythmn. And I will never forget the sexy foul language she used.
That was a big shock. She rarely swears, and if she does, it rarely involves her using the word “Fuck”.
I felt another stirring in my groin. “Should I masterbate before I go to bed?”
“No, I’m too sore.”

I woke in the morning to feel my wife cupping my balls. I turned to look at her, she was smiling. “Did you enjoy last night?”
I stutteringly replied, “Yes, it was fantastic. I didn’t know you had it in you to be such a slut.”
“Did it turn you on?” She said with a guilty smile on her face.
By now my cock was rock hard in her hand.
“What do you think”, I replied. Grinning like a mad thing.
“Fuck me”, she said.
I needed no second invitation. I rolled on top of her and I fucked for all I was worth. She whispered, his cum is probably still there mixing with your little cock.
This was just too much. I let go with an incredible orgasm. Not much cum, but an incredibly long and hard orgasm.
As I collapsed in post sex exhaustion, I said, “I’m so sorry. I didn’t last long enough for you to cum too.” I felt such a letdown.
She stroked my hair and said, “Don’t worry, I really don’t mind. I just love how you enjoyed fucking me after him.”
I had to agree with her. It was quite the thrill.

I asked her, “Did you enjoy last evening?”
She said, “absolutely.”
And with that, she reached over to her bedside cabinet and picked up something. She turned to me with that awful chastity device in her hand and said with an admonishing look, “Now go and shower, then put this back on. You must have dropped it in the hotel last night.”
“l-I thought last night was just a fantasy night. It was great fun, but you want this again?”
“No, she said. This is now our sex life.

“You wanted this”.

Back