you like me in different clothes?

For the record, I have never understood this thread. It's started by a male with the username "kerstin" and they admitted the pics are not them.

Who are they then? Nobody seems to answer that. Just a bunch of random pics found on the internet? Something else?

For the record, I have never understood this thread. It's started by a male with the username "kerstin" and they admitted the pics are not them.

Who are they then? Nobody seems to answer that. Just a bunch of random pics found on the internet? Something else?
There are fakes, dreamers, liars, catfish and a whole lot of white men, who wish to have their gfs or wives in this lifestyle, and I think this is the case here.

The wife or gf has no knowledge about her pictures posted here. At least he had the audacity to protect her identity....

If you love ❤️ her, then you must respect her. Don’t show or post any more pictures of her, without her consent or approval.

There are fakes, dreamers, liars, catfish and a whole lot of white men, who wish to have their gfs or wives in this lifestyle, and I think this is the case here.

The wife or gf has no knowledge about her pictures posted here. At least he had the audacity to protect her identity....

If you love ❤ her, then you must respect her. Don’t show or post any more pictures of her, without her consent or approval.
and what can you do if they carry on .what you say explains no face pictures and proberly why she/he baulks at requests for action shots

If you love ❤ her, then you must respect her. Don’t show or post any more pictures of her, without her consent or approval.

Yep, this whole thread is weird AF. Some guy posting a woman's pictures, probably not even anybody he knows, maybe pictures lifted from the internet.

Back