You like black men looking at your wife?

Cuckold, my husband is very excited, I do not wear panties under my mini skirt, especially excites me let me flirt alone while he watches from a distance, and as the powerful black males try to seduce me. See how her big hands, disappear under my skirt, looking for my hard ass and my wet pink pussy.
He tells me that when he sees that my pussy reaches his hands, he gets his cock very hard. He likes to see how I let myself be seduced. See their faces of desire or as they raise my skirt to show my ass and when I follow them to the bathroom or to a reserved so that they fuck me like

A bitch in heat, she cums without touching her cock.
It's a wonderful and exciting form of cuckold sex too for me. I like that my cuckold sees how he let me fuck like a bitch.
gasp.................

I think most cucks like it, I definitely do, for me, i'll be honest, i've always seeked the trophy wife type (yes, it comes with an extremely high financial cost) to make up for my shortcomings, and having beta tendencies, wanting other men (including alphas) to envy me I guess. Some guys with small dicks, buy big pickup trucks, some buy big guns.. i've always wanted and found validation having women who other men want to fuck.
Not too sure if its a healthy attitude to have, but as a teen and early 20's gent, I couldn't even find a girl to kiss, let alone fuck... and that stuck with me ever since. Seeing all the other guys getting the pretty girls and me having to fuck my hand instead, set me on a path of 'i'll show you who has the hottest girl'... as I said, not the healthiest or sanest method of thought.

Please login or become a member to view

I get a hard-on when I see black men looking at my wife.
She has a very nice ass.

She goes out without a bra many times and her nipples are always hard.
I buy her semi-sheer blouses.
You can see boobs bouncing and some of the areolas.
Its fantastic,my wife went Black two weeks ago,now she flirts and the Black guys need to know she is available

S
Please login or become a member to view

I get a hard-on when I see black men looking at my wife.
She has a very nice ass.

She goes out without a bra many times and her nipples are always hard.
I buy her semi-sheer blouses.
You can see boobs bouncing and some of the areolas.
She is smoking hot.

Last edited:
Back