y wife

My wife and I live in Dayton Ohio and are interested in hooking up with strangers who know how to please a milf with there hard cock. A guy who is ok with wearing a condom during intercourse. Enjoys oral foreplay. Knows how to and enjoys eating shaved sweet tasting pussy. Enjoys a woman that squirts when she cums hard. Enjoys a woman who loves and will have multiple orgasms if she is being satisfied. My wife loves being verbal while being fucked. Enjoys being fucked somewhat hard. Wants a man that loves french kissing before and during sex. She doesn't enjoy rough sex but never complains about her ass being lightly slapped when she is super excited. She is originally from Kentucky so my wife has a sweet southern sexy accent that is amazing and sexy to listen to. Especially during sex when she is telling you how wet and swollen her pussy is watching you fuck it so hard and deep with your cock. She loves it when you pull out right before cumming, pull off your condom and shoot your huge hot load of cum on her tities, stomach, on her lower back tramp stamp. Or if she is really attractive to you, shoot it in her mouth. Hasn't happened yet but if the right guy is there. No doubt she would love it. Not swollow it but instead let it run out of her mouth and drip onto her tities stomach down her hips. Then let me take pictures of her covered in cum. If you have a close friend you would not mind sharing her with. She would love to have two or maybe three hard cocks to Play with. Fuck, suck, depending on the size. Needs to be on the smaller side of cocks, Double penetration is expected and enjoyed. At the end having three strangers cum on her would probably cause her to have a hands and cock free squirting orgasm. I would love taking pictures of that cum covered body. I would probably switch my phone to video a record her as she rubbed it in and lick her fingers.

My wife and I live in Dayton Ohio and are interested in hooking up with strangers who know how to please a milf with there hard cock. A guy who is ok with wearing a condom during intercourse. Enjoys oral foreplay. Knows how to and enjoys eating shaved sweet tasting pussy. Enjoys a woman that squirts when she cums hard. Enjoys a woman who loves and will have multiple orgasms if she is being satisfied. My wife loves being verbal while being fucked. Enjoys being fucked somewhat hard. Wants a man that loves french kissing before and during sex. She doesn't enjoy rough sex but never complains about her ass being lightly slapped when she is super excited. She is originally from Kentucky so my wife has a sweet southern sexy accent that is amazing and sexy to listen to. Especially during sex when she is telling you how wet and swollen her pussy is watching you fuck it so hard and deep with your cock. She loves it when you pull out right before cumming, pull off your condom and shoot your huge hot load of cum on her tities, stomach, on her lower back tramp stamp. Or if she is really attractive to you, shoot it in her mouth. Hasn't happened yet but if the right guy is there. No doubt she would love it. Not swollow it but instead let it run out of her mouth and drip onto her tities stomach down her hips. Then let me take pictures of her covered in cum. If you have a close friend you would not mind sharing her with. She would love to have two or maybe three hard cocks to Play with. Fuck, suck, depending on the size. Needs to be on the smaller side of cocks, Double penetration is expected and enjoyed. At the end having three strangers cum on her would probably cause her to have a hands and cock free squirting orgasm. I would love taking pictures of that cum covered body. I would probably switch my phone to video a record her as she rubbed it in and lick her fingers.
best way to enjoy with strangers is to being a whore in brothel for sometime...you can enjoy varieties of guys with different behaviours...most exciting moment...you love it

Hope you get this message. I'm not to savvy on sites like this.
My main concern is that you you are aware of what we are looking for in a hookup so that you are not blindsided at the last moment. We ask that you do the same by letting us know what are you looking for if we get together. We are both 51 yrs old. We are happily married and enjoy swinging. We don't like swingers clubs so we us sites like this and go out on the town looking for local people who are horny and willing. We enjoy watching each other flirting, kissing, foreplay, and having sex with other people. It's very exciting to us both. We aren't concerned if we ever see each other again or even remember their name because the excitement is in the thrill of being with someone for the first time. If the sex is amazing then we will exchange numbers and get together again but that doesn't happen very often. It's surprising how many people out there are not good at performing satisfying sex. We always are in the same room watching, enjoying and if everyone is on board with it recording the sex act. Everything we record is only for our private viewing but we understand that it just our word. We have been lied to by so many people in this lifestyle that we understand when people don't believe us. We also always give a copy to the third party since they are one of the two in the video. We always use condoms for intercourse. We are std free and want to stay that way. Assume that the person we play with wants the same. We always meet up for the first time at a public location for a ******* or two while we chat and decide if we all click and will then decide if we are going to take it to the bedroom. That is something that all of us have to agree to. You, me, and my wife. We never invite someone over to our house for the first time. We also will not go to the other person's house for the first time either. We prefer a hotel or the back seat of our car.. These are rules that we have learned to do for our safety because of things that have happened to us in the past. We have learned that sex sites are full of people with bad intentions thinking that people obsessed and occupied with having sex are easy prey and their guard is down. After the first experience together, if everything has a great time and we develop trust with our new sex partner and we believe the persons true intentions are honest trustworthy we will then be able to make a better decision on getting together again and will not worry about meeting in public and will be more likely to get together at one of our homes where a must better experience will be had by everyone. My wife has so much more fun when she can fuck someone in her own bed. She is a blast. Very verbal during sex. Has a sexy soft feminine voice with a southern accent. Has multiple orgasms, is a huge squirter enjoys all sizes of cocks. Enjoys having sex both men and women. Loves eating pussy just as much if not more than sucking cock. Best case scenario is watching her enjoy herself when she is able to play with both at the same time. She will not disappoint you. She is amazing and her pussy is tight, always swollen in excitement, wet and taste so good. Let me know your thoughts, wants and expectations in getting together with us.
interesting...

Back