X10 Toronto BBC Wanted for Asian Girlfriend

torontogb

Couple
From
Canada
Looking for a few BBC guys to have a gangbang with my girlfriend. She’s Asian 5’4” small little pussy that loves fucking til the cum shoots inside her, on her, all over her! She wants every cock that fucks her in this gangbang to be over 10 inches and thick cocks to open up her hole and fill it with cum one after the other. She wants big cocks hard full of cum and love to make a sloppy mess inside her! Send us a message and we will arrange this as we have the right guys involved.

Looking for a few BBC guys to have a gangbang with my girlfriend. She’s Asian 5’4” small little pussy that loves fucking til the cum shoots inside her, on her, all over her! She wants every cock that fucks her in this gangbang to be over 10 inches and thick cocks to open up her hole and fill it with cum one after the other. She wants big cocks hard full of cum and love to make a sloppy mess inside her! Send us a message and we will arrange this as we have the right guys involved.
can you send pic of her?

Dm me

Back