X

Not all women want black men. And I tell it as black man. I can understand that for some people black people are just too emotional, maybe not serious enough about some important things. In my opinion this page should let white men and black women search for each other. We have already too much racism in the World, so we should be better. Remember its just a game. And if some women hate their men's small penisses, then stop giving all that sugar, beer etc, cause its bad for every man.

Not all women want black men. And I tell it as black man. I can understand that for some people black people are just too emotional, maybe not serious enough about some important things. In my opinion this page should let white men and black women search for each other. We have already too much racism in the World, so we should be better. Remember its just a game. And if some women hate their men's small penisses, then stop giving all that sugar, beer etc, cause its bad for every man.
Agreed if, one is truly about the lifestyle then, qualities like truth, respect, honesty and non-discrimination should be extended to ALL....

Sadly, clubs still discriminate against single-men via charging them double or triple that of single-females....

Last edited:
Not sure if that's true. i've seen "white" and other non-black men in search of females that have been welcomed by some of the ladies here. But as someone else said already, this site has a theme. If you don't like that theme then ImO it's fair to ask why are you even here? There is no problem with anyone per se. It's just... i can't imagine a heterosexual person registering to a homosexual dating site. Why would they do that? This site is most of all an adult (sexual) forum with the theme of Women with Black men. If that's not what you want, there are plenty of forums out there with other themes you might like better. Nothin' here to get butt-hurt. ;) just sayin'

Agreed if, one is truly about the lifestyle then, qualities like truth, respect, honesty and non-discrimination should be extended to ALL....

Sadly, clubs still discriminate against single-men via charging them double or triple that of single-females....
That's not discriminatory, that's ensuring you don't have a massive sausage fest. Clubs don't need to attract men, men will flock to where the women are.

That's just sensible business.

That's not discriminatory, that's ensuring you don't have a massive sausage fest. Clubs don't need to attract men, men will flock to where the women are.

That's just sensible business.
i don't believe in that theory. ImO Women are less likely to attend swinger's clubs and more reluctant than men - no matter the pricing - because of other reasons, like "social programming" and one-sided sexual education. Those Women who go to swinger's clubs already would ImO also attend if entrance fees for them were higher.

i know of a club that forked off of a private swinging community - people who knew each other before and used to play at their homes but then decided to found and run a club location together. Most of the attendees had been people in their circle or new ones invited by someone from the existing group.
In a next step they opened up to include further people. The sentiment and mindset didn't change much after the opening. i think one reason for that is that people feel more at home in a place with like-minded people. i think that's important because many of the other open clubs would sooner or later lure men that are not necessarily swingers but go there just for the chance of getting layed, which is a downer for many "real swingers" because they can sense the different mentality.
Long story short, the said club had worked well for a long time even with a different pricing model. They had charged approximately the same fee for men and Women, with the only difference calculated from the country's gender-pay-gap, and reduced prices for couples. ;)

i'd consider that pricing model a more sensible business and a model better suiting the "real swinging scene". jm2ct's

i don't believe in that theory. ImO Women are less likely to attend swinger's clubs and more reluctant than men - no matter the pricing - because of other reasons, like "social programming" and one-sided sexual education. Those Women who go to swinger's clubs already would ImO also attend if entrance fees for them were higher.

i know of a club that forked off of a private swinging community - people who knew each other before and used to play at their homes but then decided to found and run a club location together. Most of the attendees had been people in their circle or new ones invited by someone from the existing group.
In a next step they opened up to include further people. The sentiment and mindset didn't change much after the opening. i think one reason for that is that people feel more at home in a place with like-minded people. i think that's important because many of the other open clubs would sooner or later lure men that are not necessarily swingers but go there just for the chance of getting layed, which is a downer for many "real swingers" because they can sense the different mentality.
Long story short, the said club had worked well for a long time even with a different pricing model. They had charged approximately the same fee for men and Women, with the only difference calculated from the country's gender-pay-gap, and reduced prices for couples. ;)

i'd consider that pricing model a more sensible business and a model better suiting the "real swinging scene". jm2ct's
I have pretty much no interest in swinger or sex clubs, but I'll go with a partner if it's free. There's no way I'd be willing to pay for it.

Interested what you mean by one sided sexual education?

Back