X

Great looking photos. I was going to post a question, but noticed your post. How was the Atlanta party? We have been to 4 Splash Mocha events in Florida but were not able to make this new event. (which is even worse as I am from Atlanta and want to visit again) We are curious how it compared, if you have been to the others, as far as hotel, playrooms, daytime events? Thanks, we are planning as these sell out QUICKLY!

Great looking photos. I was going to post a question, but noticed your post. How was the Atlanta party? We have been to 4 Splash Mocha events in Florida but were not able to make this new event. (which is even worse as I am from Atlanta and want to visit again) We are curious how it compared, if you have been to the others, as far as hotel, playrooms, daytime events? Thanks, we are planning as these sell out QUICKLY!
Florida I feel is freakier because people instantly wanna fuck and pick out eachother quickly and dont have to have long drawn out conversations in order to. The hotel is better here in atl but the selection was better in fl. The playrooms were good tho.

We attended Splash Atlanta, while we did hook up and have fun we found it to be a bit more of a “scene” than we like. There were a lot of great Black gentlemen and some sexy women but there were a lot of “players”... Not sure we will continue to go. Perhaps Florida would be better. The hotel in Atlanta was about a 6 out of 10 but the employees were very nice.

We had fun for sure , but many of the men that approached Brandy just had too much “game” on... not just nice guys ( many were) . Not taking anything away from the event , it was really great, but we just appreciated the honest straight forward confident, black gentlemen most. We met some awesome couples.

Back