Would you want your wife fucked like this?…

She fucks as her bulls wants, the cuckolding benefits is our wife learn new moves with each bull, best way to increase her fucking skills, too bad I can’t benefit from what she learned.

What a sour response...
I don’t know about that,,,let’s say you order surf and turf, with the steak medium rare,,,it arrives and looks scrumptious (like the woman in the video), but you cut open the steak and it’s well done,,,(the guy is trim and well endowed), but the lobster isn’t succulent, it’s dry as a bone,,,then the check comes and it’s $150.00,,,and you see the condom,,,that restaurant, regardless of the atmosphere, and or the appearance of the food, is just gonna leave a bad taste in your mouth, certainly leaving you with the impression that was a waste of $150.00,,,plus tip! Just saying, not everyone who asks for the manager is a Karen, LOL

I don’t know about that,,,let’s say you order surf and turf, with the steak medium rare,,,it arrives and looks scrumptious (like the woman in the video), but you cut open the steak and it’s well done,,,(the guy is trim and well endowed), but the lobster isn’t succulent, it’s dry as a bone,,,then the check comes and it’s $150.00,,,and you see the condom,,,that restaurant, regardless of the atmosphere, and or the appearance of the food, is just gonna leave a bad taste in your mouth, certainly leaving you with the impression that was a waste of $150.00,,,plus tip! Just saying, not everyone who asks for the manager is a Karen, LOL
Thanks for the back up.

Back