Would You Serve or Play with Another Mistress/Cuck?

If it were impossible for your wife/husband to want to partake in this lifestyle with you, would you be willing to venture forth from your home to being with an outside Mistress, or to get with a cuck that isn’t your husband in order to satisfy your cuckold/BNWO lifestyle?

No. i was used by Mistresses and with other cucks, but always because my wife or my Wife's Master ordered to me.

Ipotetically, yes. I already know a girl or two that would play my GF role, but for now our couple isn't open.
That's too bad, tbh I know I could get a lot of sex lol.

I guess maybe some of it has to do with the type of relationship they have with their wife maybe? We’ve been married a long time and we started listening to a Female led relationship book and we both began to realize that she had been leading more than we realized in our relationship. It wasn’t until after I brought up this fantasy and cuckolding to her that we began to explore the FLR more and realized hey, this works for us as we’ve been mostly living it already and are pretty comfortable with it. Allowing her more sexual freedom because I am somewhat submissive to her already and desire her leadership and desire her to cuckold me just seems like a next natural progress. I think maybe some of the others that would desire to find and hook up with another Cuckoldress are maybe coming to the lifestyle for their own benefit and maybe not one of Compersion or from the standpoint of seeing their wife be more sexually fulfilled. Not trying to ruffle any feathers by no means, but maybe there’s a difference in these types of cuckolds. I guess I just don’t see it as being ..what’s the word, surrogate? I don’t know that a surrogate Cuckoldress would work for me. At the end of the day, we all have our own desires and what gets me off probably isn’t necessarily what gets someone else off.
Yes, it basically comes down to how well you and your wife make things work for you both, and if you're willing to take things further.

I think that this is not possible. My main pleasure is that black guys fuck my wife, whom I love very much. And I know that she loves me and does a lot for me. It is impossible to get these emotions with another woman. My wife and I are lucky, we found each other and our desires coincide

I think that this is not possible. My main pleasure is that black guys fuck my wife, whom I love very much. And I know that she loves me and does a lot for me. It is impossible to get these emotions with another woman. My wife and I are lucky, we found each other and our desires coincide
Agree with you, we are doing it for about 20 years....

Have you and her played together with other cuckold couple(s) before?

Have you and her played together with other cuckold couple(s) before?
No, we are not interested in couples, we are only interested in men

Прослухати

content_copy

Копіювати переклад

Поділитися перекладом

Back