Would you let your wife fuck my big cock?

Very very impressive cock. I would love to see your huge cock stretch out and buried deep in my wife. I'm delicately working to steer her to cuckold me. Looking at your picture of your cock makes my cock hard thinking how it would look fucking my wife. I would love to hear my wife tell me how much better your cock feels.
Yeahhhhhhhhh-----How it would look fucking your wife. And how it would look and feel cumming in her.

Very very erotic indeed. And beautifully cock-hardening for me too.

In fact awesome!!

Last edited:
Looking for hot wives and couples to take on my thick ten inch cock. I’m from Iowa and I’m looking for some fun. Show me your sexy wife. Give me something to stroke to while I’m at work.

Looking for hot wives and couples to take on my thick ten inch cock. I’m from Iowa and I’m looking for some fun. Show me your sexy wife. Give me something to stroke to while I’m at work.View attachment 2027010View attachment 2027011

Attachments

• 2019-05-02 09.58.18.jpg
    2019-05-02 09.58.18.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 45
Looking for hot wives and couples to take on my thick ten inch cock. I’m from Iowa and I’m looking for some fun. Show me your sexy wife. Give me something to stroke to while I’m at work.View attachment 2027010View attachment 2027011
Definitely .... of course she will spend time oralling you .. she loves foreskins and licking around the glans, using her tongue to gently push it back .. your foreskin looks especially tight.. she will love it.

Looking for hot wives and couples to take on my thick ten inch cock. I’m from Iowa and I’m looking for some fun. Show me your sexy wife. Give me something to stroke to while I’m at work.

It's really will make be proud to be my wife bull , are you travelling bull !!!

Back