Would you let your wife fuck my big cock?

Looking for hot wives and couples to take on my thick ten inch cock. I’m from Iowa and I’m looking for some fun. Show me your sexy wife. Give me something to stroke to while I’m at work.View attachment 2027010My wife
Looking for hot wives and couples to take on my thick ten inch cock. I’m from Iowa and I’m looking for some fun. Show me your sexy wife. Give me something to stroke to while I’m at work.View attachment 2027010View attachment 2027011
My wife said anyday you want her pussy all over that cock send us a dm. She had to go to the bedroom to play for a bit after seeing your behemoth cock. We see u are from Iowa like my wife so we go through alot during the summer. She said you would have to be a weekend of fuckung and stretching her white pussy up. She/we are wanting a bbc to keep her gaped permanently . We would love to chat with you just send us a message maybe trade some pics and chat and see what we all are into. You have a beautiful cock sir and we would love to share my queens pussy with you and that magnificent tool.0101201353b~2.jpg
View attachment 2027011

Thanks baby. Feel free to message me with a picture of yourself.

I would, my husband wants to watch me take a coke can sized 11" bbc, yes it excites me but looks alittle scary but I do so want to try! I sure my pussy could take it balls deep & maybe my ass but I'd be lucky to suck him 4" into my mouth. So who's bbc can I have maybe 3-5 at same time please
You are very horny. Hope to find the real bull to give you the fuck of your life

Back